//ArrowChat Code

Thread: El Chapo trial

--

El Chapo trial

I'm not sure I would want to be a juror on this bad boys trial.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Depends on how much he was paying you.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    No worries, the judge in the case prevented the most important witness from testifying about *cough* alleged payments(bribes) to Mexican government officials.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/25/n...apo-trial.html

A top member of the Sinaloa drug cartel was expected to take the witness stand and testify that he had paid at least $6 million in bribes to one of Mexico’s presidents. Which one? Nobody really knew. But the witness never got the chance to tell his story after prosecutors objected to the line of questioning and a federal judge, largely working in secret, barred the testimony from being heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    I was hoping Fast & Furious would come up at the trial. I wonder if the CIA misses having El Chapo around?
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I was hoping Fast & Furious would come up at the trial. I wonder if the CIA misses having El Chapo around?
    What!??!?!

Are you doubting Fast and the Furious' efficacy as a gun control measure?

Surely you understand, like many American nitwits, that drug cartels TOTALLY slip into America to straw purchase semi auto guns at a full retail price that's higher than anywhere else in the world instead of buying new full auto AKs from a central American gun dealer for $75 a piece. They like expensive hassles.

Drug cartels totally would rather pay $700 for a neutered AK47 than to pay $75 for the real deal because it's about principle.

If Eric Holder says it's true, you must believe him. He wouldn't lie and he knows way more about the firearm trade than ironchop does.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Had this kid (bean boy) in `79 who worked as a helper on our plumbing crew during the week.........what did ya DO this weekend ?..........ran a load to La Paz .........old Chevy pickup with a false bed and a fuel tank so he never stopped ........AK`S IN BOXES !! ........since the 70`s .........good helper........the feds were drunk on the weekends !
    So you got one too, right?

(Don't answer that online)

I've seen and touched two open crates of Yugoslavian AKs. It was the most glorious sight ever. Angels sang. I wouldn't lie.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //