//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Powerbands for sale or trade

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Powerbands for sale or rent..........boost bottles to rent 50 cents...........no Ps2fixer harness .......no low prof fenders.........no 250r race tank kit ........i aint got no cigarettes ! ...........Gabriel is ........KING OF THE ROAD !..........what gear powerband do you need ? wha wha wha wha .........what ?..........he already told you .........no 5th gear powerbands............what else do you need to know ?
    I know every engine in every trike, all board members, all of their names, every trike track in every town, and all the bolts that came loose, your T3 broke down.

--
    That’s right! Roth is the only one. Hagar was an abomination.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    We just can`t imagine your mechanical prowess .........in developing the technology of .......powerbands for each gear of a 200s 200es 200m series........ along with 250es 250sx 250br and sometimes 350esx .........tell us how you do it...........cha cha cha chains..........nothing stays the same .......un chain.........we all want to make our big reds faster.........you`ll get some tail tonight for sure .........tell us how you do !
    I like this post

And I thank you for this post

Why don't you like my posts?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    ............now i`m gonna bend over .........and when i do ...........START SPANKING ME !
    Fixed that for ya G man
    It sucks to get old

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I feel like I’m in an episode of MST3K. Obscure reference jokes only 3 people east of the Mississippi River understand.
    I woulda bought some powerbands if he would have given away some headlight fluid with 'em. Winter fluid of course!

MST3K is awesome!

My buddies and I have been sitting around mocking movies for decades. Wish i woulda known we coulda made money off it!
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    You do know there's two new seasons on Netflix right now, right? New guy, same robots, AWESOME!!!

--
    Pre 1980 I hope.

--
    Some old movies, some up in the 80’s.
    All complete turd films and they are GREAT!!!!

Joke references are just as obscure but updated. You won’t be disappointed.

--
    How many of you guys knew what a "power band" was by the age of 15 y.o.??

Fortunately, I red Dirt Rider every day for years as a teenage paper boy, fun times!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //