//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Calvmx ahrma national 2 & 3 wheeler race at perris raceway in so cal 2-17-2019

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --

Calvmx ahrma national 2 & 3 wheeler race at perris raceway in so cal 2-17-2019

I have been racing motorcycle motocross with calvmx for the last 6 months, and they also have a 3 wheeler class and around 6-8 3 wheelers have been showing up fairly regularly. I don't know if they will have the 3 wheeler class this time due to it also being an AHRMA National, however, the owner of calvmx said people can sign up for either AHRMA or calvmx for this race, and he will be running his own classes which are different than AHRMA's, but he will combine the AHRMA entrants and calvmx entrants in the same race but score them separately, so he will still likely be having the 3 wheeler class at this race also, but call or email him to be sure in case you want to ride in it.

It will be held on the vet track, which is 3wheeler safe. I have some go pro videos of the track in case anyone wants to see how it is laid out etc. Just let me know and I will post them.

The info is in the links below.

https://www.ahrma.org/event/mx-round2-perris-raceway/

https://www.calvmx.net/2018-schedule

Promoter Name: Frank Vrettas calvmx
    Promoter Phone: 619.301.3400
    Promoter Email: calvmx@yahoo.com

Venue Contact Name: Austin track manager for milestone and perris
    Venue Contact Phone: 951.657-6042
    Venue Email: austinp@milestonemx.com

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Due to the recent Biblical floods here in so cal, the race has been postponed until next weekend 2-24, and the weather and track condition should be most xlnt.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //