//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: new 310 cylinder on 250r and all it will do is bog???

bushwacker51 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Yes a shop in Wichita, Kansas said they can get a sleeve for like 200 dollars. I feel like the biggest loser in the world but crap happens. I did not want to post my screw up but thought just in case someone else runs into the same problems maybe this post will help. Glenn O.

--
    Sh*t happens and we learn from it. Someone has to keep the scrap metal dealers in business, might as well be us.

--
    It may still be a timing issue. Is the ignition all stock at this point?

Also what compression ratio are you currently at? 2 strokes in my experience, are alot fussier with compression changes.

--
    Pardon me, didn't realize there were 3 pages lol..... glad you at least figured it out. It happens to anybody. And the ones who say they haven't done something like this themselves are lying.

bushwacker51 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Thats okay Snazzy thanks for trying to help. It liked to drove me crazy and I should have ran a compression check from the start but we all know it cant be bad compression when we have a new piston and rings lol. Your right everyone screws up it sucks but we are all human Glenn O.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bushwacker51 View Post
    Yes a shop in Wichita, Kansas said they can get a sleeve for like 200 dollars.....
    F.A.S.T. Racing?

If so, I've had good results with them myself

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //