//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Looking for help with a First gen wide front tiger project

--

Looking for help with a First gen wide front tiger project

Hi everyone , was hoping to find some info on first gen wide front end tigers, The forks that came with mine are 40mm and do not match the triple tree. I’ve only seen one wide front from the lost boys collection and I can’t pin point what forks are on that model. Does anyone have info on what exact forks where used on the wide fronts? I know marzocchi forks were used on the second gen . Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0C7B4A1A-0CC8-4C1C-8DE7-5C895DE9B93F.jpeg  

--
    Hey great looking Tiger. Did you find parts yet? Maybe can help.
    I built it in 1985.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger 400 plus View Post
    Hey great looking Tiger. Did you find parts yet? Maybe can help.
    I built it in 1985.
    I’m hoping Naturalbornbkr will forgive me for jacking his thread, but I’d hate to see you disappear for lack of interaction.

Safe to say some of us are a little star struck given your contributions to hardcore three wheeling and the legacy of your creations, so please forgive our delayed welcome to the site.

I don’t want to bombard you with questions, but I’m sure many of us would love to here the A to Z story of the Tigers from the horse’s mouth if you’re up to sharing it with us some day. Would be interested to know what you got into after the Tiger days too.

I’ve only seen one of your trikes in person, a 500 owned by a a fellow named Dale S. whose wife had it featured in Dirt Wheel Magazine some time back. I really enjoy seeing the fine line of manufacturing of that era that balanced costs against profits. One can only imagine what you could have done with a laser and CNC mills and lathes. Your triple clamps were nicer than what factory GP bikes had back then.

Hope we hear from you again soon.

--
    Hey where are you at? ND ?
    After Tiger Wow. Big question. I will answer but not right now. I have been up working since 3:30 am and running on low. Cheers, I am starting a new Tiger Project. the Tiger 400 Plus 3 wheeler and followed by 4 wheeler with luck. More later thanks Just sent messages to my person, who currently has race team in southern California at a couple events. i sent him address and contacts for Craig Corda, he is the one you see most Tiger 500 press. Rick Calendine is next to most, and Dale is next. Peter in beautiful Ham Lake , Minnesota USA.

--
    After Tiger Wow. Big question. I will answer but not right now. I have been up working since 3:30 am and running on low. Cheers, I am starting a new Tiger Project. the Tiger 400 Plus 3 wheeler and followed by 4 wheeler with luck. More later thanks Just sent messages to my person, who currently has race team in southern California at a couple events. i sent him address and contacts for Craig Corda, he is the one you see most Tiger 500 press. Rick Calendine is next to most, and Dale is next. Peter in beautiful Ham Lake , Minnesota USA.
    I agree with what Camexican said.

I was pretty happy to see you posting here Pete and I would have chimed in as well but didn't for the same reasons as stated above

Would LOVE to see you open a Tiger thread. Tigers and Frank's being my two favorite brands and I know next to nothing about either except what I heard thru the grapevine..... Whenever you get the time

Also interested in pics of this Tiger 400

Fantastic machines, all of them

Thanks again sir

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Originally form Manitoba, moved to Monterrey Mexico 20 years ago.

Looking forward to future posts from you.

Saludos,

Nico

--
    I love reading about the "other" trikes too. I'm looking forward to your posts. I'd even love to read about the quad.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //