//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Getting back into it....

--

Getting back into it....

Hi all! Glad to have found this forum. I grew up around 3 wheelers my whole life. We had a hunting camp & had a Honda 3 wheeler & 4 wheeler. After our hunting lease was broken due to the land was sold we only kept the 4 wheeler (but I missed my 3 wheeler). So years later, my husband just recently surprised me for Valentines day with a Honda 125m!! I'm in love with it but want to fix it up a little even though its in mostly great shape. I really really want a back rack for it. I see alot of pictures of the 125m's having a rack, people putting them on but I cant find one anywhere!!! Does anyone on here have one or know where I could buy one?

--
    Welcome to the boards, someone on here should be able to steer you in the right direction. You may want to reach out to Jwheeler on here he might have something.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

22R is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    Refresh this page every day and you may find something you like. Welcome back to the club

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...k+125&_sacat=0

22R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 22R View Post
    Refresh this page every day and you may find something you like. Welcome back to the club

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...k+125&_sacat=0

22R
    Thanks for helping!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DAM shop View Post
    Welcome to the boards, someone on here should be able to steer you in the right direction. You may want to reach out to Jwheeler on here he might have something.
    Thanks for the lead. I know they dont make the 3 wheelers anymore, but never imagined it would be this hard to find the rack.

22R is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    I recently found a aftermarket 200s rack for mine.( mine is a 200s ) The Hondaline ones are soooo expensive plus with the aftermarket I did not have to cut holes in the plastic fenders like the OEM requires. It is hard to get info on any others that will work or cross over too. Best of luck also watch Craigslist I found a part out locally and really pimped my ride...

22R

--
    Welcome to the board. They pop up on ebay now and again.
    The part number you need if you have a 1985 ATC125M is 08153-96800AH. If you have an 86 or 87 which is a different design, then the part number you need is 08153-HB600.
    Hope you find one soon.

--
    Here is one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/84-85-Honda...ty!85257!US!-1

It's new and expensive but at least you can get an idea of what you are looking for if you see a used one somewhere.

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //