//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Lonestar Axle 300ex

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

Lonestar Axle 300ex

I was on eBay the other night and noticed this 300ex axle. Seller did not know the brand but looked like a Lonestar to me so I bought it.
    Doesn't have the sprocket hub or spacers. I emailed LSR with the serial number and they said it was a 300ex Lonestar axle and their sprocket hub and spacers on their site for the Axcalibar will fit this one.

LSR1.jpg
    LSR2.jpg
    LSR3.jpg

I have a 350x axle for my build but many have used a 300ex axle with a spacer on the sprocket hub.
    Anyone have thoughts on Lonestar axles?

--
    Nice! What are you going to run for a disc hub?
    • 1985 Honda 250SX
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1986 Honda 250R

“I Love The 350x. It’s So Bad”

My Feedback Link!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondatcs View Post
    Nice! What are you going to run for a disc hub?
    Planning on staying with the 350x brake setup. I haven't put the brake disc flange on this yet but on Shawn Powell's ride, the 350x fit on the 300ex Tusk axle. I am assuming it will be the same on this Lone Star (fingers crossed.)

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ith-300ex-axle

Keeping all my old stuff as I go just to make sure mods work ok.

--
    I believe that can also be used on a 2nd gen 200X with a spacer. Or, I have that mixed up, I think LOTS of things "swap" with very little work.

I can't believe the guy was so lazy he didn't even research the part number, LOL...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    I believe that can also be used on a 2nd gen 200X with a spacer. Or, I have that mixed up, I think LOTS of things "swap" with very little work.

I can't believe the guy was so lazy he didn't even research the part number, LOL...
    Just shy of $70 shipped.....couldn't pass it up. Now I need the sprocket spacer, sprocket hub, 400ex/300ex hubs, hub nuts.......maybe it wasn't so cheap after all

--
    If you need help with a spacer, I can spin one up on my lathe...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //