//ArrowChat Code

Thread: A new event?

--

A new event?

Hello this is a post to see if anyone would be interested.
    So i live in upstate new york and there is a lake here, keuka lake to be exact at the northern point of the lake is a hotel [which i am currently staying at]. With it being winter the water is nice and frozen so im currently starring out the window wondering "hey i would totally bring my 200s down to rip around on there" so i guess my question is have any of the veterans ever iced raced or is putting 3 wheelers on ice even a thing? If so would anyone be interested in this?
    Thanks

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Wbeverly07 View Post
    Hello this is a post to see if anyone would be interested.
    So i live in upstate new york and there is a lake here, keuka lake to be exact at the northern point of the lake is a hotel [which i am currently staying at]. With it being winter the water is nice and frozen so im currently starring out the window wondering "hey i would totally bring my 200s down to rip around on there" so i guess my question is have any of the veterans ever iced raced or is putting 3 wheelers on ice even a thing? If so would anyone be interested in this?
    Thanks
    I can't believe no one has replied yet so I will - search this site for "Raffa's Ice Fest". Yes, it's definitely a "thing" lol, you would love it I'm sure. PS - I just googled "Keuka Lake" and that is one WEIRD shaped lake!!

Here is a teaser vid for you (credits to Roscow!!!)

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I'd be down! I'm about 2 hours away

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    I think that's at his moms house. He's at the dunes tearing it up right now...

When I went, it was cold as hell. So cold, we didn't even hit the ice the 2nd day.

That was the weekend I destroyed some IMPORTANT friendships by being a loser.... Can't change the past but I sure wish I could.

I'd rather forget that weekend but I keep seeing it lately...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //