//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Zeta Reticuli Aliens

--
    Wife suggested you might be interested in this. Takes time to delve in with an open mind. I have just began to take a look myself after she brought it up this week - got a book coming from Amazon on the subject

https://www.lawofone.info/synopsis.php

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    You wish you were a US citizen but you can`t have it ...........it`s in yo face but you can`t grabb it ?..........what is it ?........you`re sh!t .........what is it ?..........you`re sh!t.........gotta go it`s nice outside today and every day in the USA !!!
    Funny you mention that, I wouldn't have minded being born a US citizen. Darn near makes be cry when I see how some people shiit on the privilege.

Now go play nice outside, look both ways before you cross the street and don't talk to strangers Ricky!
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

--
    We`re so glad we`re living in the USA ..........anything you want we got it right here in the U - S - A ! (except freedom) ...........thats ok better then a third world sh!t hole .........ZZ TOP - Beer drinkers and hell raisers ..........Shape shifters and Time B - e - n - d - e - r - s yea........little girl .......baby don`t wanta cum with me ! .....and you can bang a Shape Shifter ....i`ll be here around supper time........aw Shape Shifters & Time Benders
    Last edited by glamy; 04-03-2019 at 01:17 PM.

--
    Amazing Space Anomalies parts 1 and 2 ............Doctor Edgar Mitchell pilot Apollo 14 says he saw first hand evidence of extra terrestrial life in space and on Earth ..........Pyramids taller then the World Trade Center at Mars Equator ( when the WTC was still standing ) and you doubt that it`s real ? ..........i have my doubts that any of you are real !........look Skyler .........BABY RETARDS !!
    Last edited by glamy; 04-17-2019 at 12:13 PM.

--
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Hey Nico have you met one of the latest new members ..........his name is SnowMexicanuk .............any relation ?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //