//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Zeta Reticuli Aliens

--
    Wife suggested you might be interested in this. Takes time to delve in with an open mind. I have just began to take a look myself after she brought it up this week - got a book coming from Amazon on the subject

https://www.lawofone.info/synopsis.php

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    You wish you were a US citizen but you can`t have it ...........it`s in yo face but you can`t grabb it ?..........what is it ?........you`re sh!t .........what is it ?..........you`re sh!t.........gotta go it`s nice outside today and every day in the USA !!!
    Funny you mention that, I wouldn't have minded being born a US citizen. Darn near makes be cry when I see how some people shiit on the privilege.

Now go play nice outside, look both ways before you cross the street and don't talk to strangers Ricky!
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

--
    We`re so glad we`re living in the USA ..........anything you want we got it right here in the U - S - A ! (except freedom) ...........thats ok better then a third world sh!t hole .........ZZ TOP - Beer drinkers and hell raisers ..........Shape shifters and Time B - e - n - d - e - r - s yea........little girl .......baby don`t wanta cum with me ! .....and you can bang a Shape Shifter ....i`ll be here around supper time........aw Shape Shifters & Time Benders
    Last edited by glamy; 04-03-2019 at 01:17 PM.

--
    Amazing Space Anomalies parts 1 and 2 ............Doctor Edgar Mitchell pilot Apollo 14 says he saw first hand evidence of extra terrestrial life in space and on Earth ..........Pyramids taller then the World Trade Center at Mars Equator ( when the WTC was still standing ) and you doubt that it`s real ? ..........i have my doubts that any of you are real !........look Skyler .........BABY RETARDS !!
    Last edited by glamy; 04-17-2019 at 12:13 PM.

--
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Hey Nico have you met one of the latest new members ..........his name is SnowMexicanuk .............any relation ?

--
    Watched a video by Jeremy Corbel (Bob Lazar fame) TIC TAC UFO .......... Commander David Fravor ......Top Gun badass ........incident from `04 where he observed a TIC TAC UFO meeting with a much larger mother ship that was just below the surface of the water in the Pacific off San Diego.......when confronted UFO was picked up on radar within seconds - 60 miles away on US Navy radar ..........this is all documented by the US Navy .........Time and Space Manipulation.........and we`re still burning fossil fuel ?.......they.......could smear sh!t in our faces ........and there`d be nothing we could do about it...........WE ARE INSIGNIFICANT to the Universe ..........and it is teaming with life ........you can`t handle the truth or the Gov. does`nt want you to.......but what about your 200X ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BMAST 3RD WRECK 6.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	259117  

--
    Watched a video by Jeremy Corbel (Bob Lazar fame) TIC TAC UFO .......... .......but what about your 200X ?
    This one?

https://youtu.be/KUyGnFFilP0

I sold my 200X. I was cheating on it with a 250R, but thanks for asking

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    When Commander Fravor says he see`s something i believe him .........thanks for the link i actually started with part 2...........he`s`also compared notes with Bob Lazar.........the concept of antigravity propulsion is soooooo exciting to me.........i wish i was born 1000 years from now ..........one theory about Aliens is that they are from the future and they are genetically engineered to use telepathy to control everything they need ........no buttons in their spacecrafts according to Lazar ........and we`re only capable of using 30% of our brain power........

--
    When Commander Fravor says he see`s something i believe him .........
    Yeah I thought he seemed absolutely credible.

I've sensed a "soft release" of information the last couple of years by several credible sources and covered by the major media. I think they want to acclimate us to the idea of unbelievable technologies and unknown life forms so that someday soon one of them 'slips' and mentions having coffee with aliens at the G20 or something... And that's how we'll find out.

--
    On JRE #1315 Bob Lazar and Jeremy Corbel chat with Joe Rogan for 2hrs about ET`S .........it`s long winded and hard to watch cause Rogans head is shiny and sickly looking ........one revelation @ 1:53:38 about David Fravors incident was the TIC TAC knew where Commander Fravor`s Hornet was going to be 60 seconds before they got there !............you know what that means ?.........telepathy and time manipulation..........Momy.....i don`t want to play anymore..........this is why they freaked out on the experience ...........it`s all documented by the US NAVY......

--
    Wasn't there a separate incident on the USS NIMITZ about the same time Fravor was chasing the tictac machine?

I recall seeing a couple of sailors doing an interview about a craft they witnessed from the flight deck that they couldn't explain.... It was also around 2004 if I recall

EDIT: Found it.....

https://youtu.be/NEmfjU4U4H8
    Rogan was body snatched at some point and I can't stand the new shill that took his place. I used to love his podcast and then he started shilling

--
    You are correct .......and sightings are more and more common by the military these days........i also feel the same way about Rogan but his guest are interesting ........i like the Tom Delong interview (blink 182) he`s a UFO junkie spends his money on it........I pick and choose what i watch from Rogan..........theres also a video from a ship on the ocean that shows a UFO splashing a huge roost and disappears ........i`ll try to find it but it`s not from anyone credible.........now on Nutflux - Bob Lazar Area 51 & flying Saucers
    Last edited by glamy; 07-02-2019 at 09:26 PM.

--

1979 confrontation at Dulce Base NM...Phil Schneider supposedly committed suicide in 1996. He was vocal about what occurred during his time working on the AF base expanding the tunnel systems and underground laboratories.
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 07-14-2019 at 11:53 AM.

--
    Oh where oh where can my Barns be

The Zeta Reticuli Aliens took him away from me

He's gone to be anal probed, so I've got to be good

So I don't get probed when leave this world

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //