//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeta Reticuli Aliens

--
    Thanks for sharing your POV on CC good read.

Went back with some free time today and watched 6 more videos posted here.

The artificial moon vid was pretty wild. NASA ringing the moon a second time I can understand why humans would be told to stay the away.

--
    There is absolutely nothing to be gained by what you believe ............but when you have been lied to .....over and over and over and over............what difference does anything make ?.........they have your money already..........you have no way to prove them right or wrong..........they hold all your cards........you gave them absolute power ..........absolute corruption ...........absolutely !..........cut they`re funding ?............yeah...........make them step down ?.........yeah........or be held prisoner .........the truth ..........you can`t handle the truth..........believe what you want .........but if you don`t believe those twin towers were disintegrated into dust before your very eye`s.......you can be the next one they disintegrate ........and have a nice day !

--
    Maybe off topic a bit, maybe dead on: I found this thread from a link on facebook from Fabio. Not sure how I never saw it before, but neither here or there. I would like to add that I have only read the first 5 pages, so I will get to the rest later. I would like to add some substance and questioning to all of this. I will first and foremost say that I have personally witnessed a UFO - along with 5 or 6 other totally sane people who all saw it at the same time. Other odd things happened when it "vanished" - having to do with electricity in the closest building to our proximity.

Here is the big question, and I challenge anyone here to answer it. Let me start by saying I have never been a big fan of "school learnings". Not when I was a kid (for other reasons then) and not now because I keep learning just how gullible humans are. Can someone - anyone please explain "Gravity" to me? I realize the word gravity associates with how much things weigh and how fast things fall to the ground when dropped. There is even a cute little math formula to determine how fast things fall to the ground. So what makes gravity actually hold us to the earth? When I think of what we think the Earth is, all I can think about is a centrifugal clutch. I mean the Earth is spinning at about 1000 MPH. Why are we not flying off? "Science" also has ideas about "centrifugal force" that completely contradicts gravity (as pertaining to the Earth) yet no one bats an eye at it. I've tried to have my father explain gravity to me. He is about the smartest person I personally know. He explains it has to do with the huge mass of the Earth. Does that mean if I make a larger than earth ATC200 motor with a clutch larger than the earth that the centrifugal clutch would fail to work, because of it's shear mass?

I guess my entire point is that science, to me, is nothing more than the best idea the smart guy could come up with that seems believable to almost everyone. This goes all across the board too - from physics to environmental sciences, where I know this thread has taken a turn to. "Well, Dr SoandSo says this is the way such and such works, so we will take it for science because he has a degree from a popular school and is an expert".

So please, someone, anyone, tell me what magical "force" inside the Earth is keeping us from being launched like a pumpkin from a catapult when the Earth is spinning so fast.

Also - it seems merit worthy to admit that this Earth we live on is far far far larger than what most people can imagine. I mean how long does it take for a modern aircraft (commercial aircraft for argument sake) take to fly from New York to San Francisco? 5, maybe 6 hours at 500MPH+. And that is just the 48 states - on our average sized country. This Earth is bigger than our puny brains can imagine, but we can only make sense of things we can imagine in our heads.

Sorry in advance for the out in left field style of questioning here. Gravity - it really has me perplexed!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    ^^^This is not a scientific explanation but a broad overview 17 mins. ......video - How Alien Spacecraft Work From "UFO TOP SECRET:The Bob Lazar Interview - 1996........if you can manipulate Gravity and time .......what you have is space travel ........he says the way the spacecraft looks when they move slow is "goofie" because Gravity is variable in density .........all this makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up .........you can`t make this sh!t up........why would he ?
    Last edited by glamy; 03-15-2019 at 04:20 PM.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    --
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    Are you getting mad yet ? ..........i know this is sacrilege..........but i`m sick of looking at the azz end of a car.........especially when some women hits the breaks in the middle of a turn ........near miss #10,042 thank you !

--
    As promised I went back and try to find the part that I got lost on. This is it here.

Currently the administration (which is politicians, not scientists) has decided that you should think climate change is a hoax, so you do. I don't care what you say, you're not thinking for yourself. If they'd decided that going green to save the planet were the script for this term, you'd have been just as on board with that as well, so that really makes your argument.... a lot less valid than it would be to me. Lol, you're such a good little pawn Scooter! If I ever end up running anything I will be sure to deem you head cheerleader.
    So as far as I know it has only been during Trump’s time in the political spotlight starting in 2016 that any politician, or administration has dared question the white lab coat types theories on what is causing the globe to heat up. Obama, Hillary, Al Gore and every other American politician I can think in the past decade of was either embracing or promoting the hypotheses that humans are responsible for the warming of the Earth. There may have been a few that dodged the issue when asked, but only Trump questioned the status quo it as far as I know.

As far as the rest of the World is concerned, most countries that don’t produce oil are trying to implement carbon taxes and the ones that do produce oil and either being quiet, or trying to pay scientists and Fox News commentators to prove it’s not the burning of fossil fuels that’s causing the Earth to warm up a little.

So I don’t see how Scooter, or anyone else that doesn't subscribe to the global warming agenda is a puppet, a pawn or a cheerleader because their long running beliefs coincide with one politician who's opinion became known 3 years ago, and given the turnover rate of his staff and Secretaries you can't possibly generalize and call it the belief of his administration.

Sorry buddy, but your comments in this paragraph are completely unfounded.
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    As promised I went back and try to find the part that I got lost on. This is it here.

So as far as I know it has only been during Trumpís time in the political spotlight starting in 2016 that any politician, or administration has dared question the white lab coat types theories on what is causing the globe to heat up. Obama, Hillary, Al Gore and every other American politician I can think in the past decade of was either embracing or promoting the hypotheses that humans are responsible for the warming of the Earth. There may have been a few that dodged the issue when asked, but only Trump questioned the status quo it as far as I know.

As far as the rest of the World is concerned, most countries that donít produce oil are trying to implement carbon taxes and the ones that do produce oil and either being quiet, or trying to pay scientists and Fox News commentators to prove itís not the burning of fossil fuels thatís causing the Earth to warm up a little.

So I donít see how Scooter, or anyone else that doesn't subscribe to the global warming agenda is a puppet, a pawn or a cheerleader because their long running beliefs coincide with one politician who's opinion became known 3 years ago, and given the turnover rate of his staff and Secretaries you can't possibly call it the belief of his administration.

Apology accepted.

My comments are unfounded to you, not unfounded.

If it took you a week to figure out that post then get back to us next week when you figure out post #105.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post

So as far as I know it has only been during Trump’s time in the political spotlight starting in 2016 that any politician, or administration has dared question the white lab coat types theories on what is causing the globe to heat up. Obama, Hillary, Al Gore and every other American politician I can think in the past decade of was either embracing or promoting the hypotheses that humans are responsible for the warming of the Earth. There may have been a few that dodged the issue when asked, but only Trump questioned the status quo it as far as I know.

As far as the rest of the World is concerned, most countries that don’t produce oil are trying to implement carbon taxes and the ones that do produce oil and either being quiet, or trying to pay scientists and Fox News commentators to prove it’s not the burning of fossil fuels that’s causing the Earth to warm up a little.

So I don’t see how Scooter, or anyone else that doesn't subscribe to the global warming agenda is a puppet, a pawn or a cheerleader because their long running beliefs coincide with one politician who's opinion became known 3 years ago, and given the turnover rate of his staff and Secretaries you can't possibly generalize and call it the belief of his administration.

Oh i know you like Scooter ..........good .........i want for you to like Scooter.........do you like me .........no ?........good .........i want for you to dislike me..........sorry pal ........Mexico is a gross polluter.........drink the tap water........make the kool-aid
    Last edited by glamy; 03-16-2019 at 12:38 PM.

--
    Apology accepted.
    Um, yea I just put the "sorry" in to soften the blow.... sorry . You owe Scooter an apology in my opinion, but I'll let you guys work that out.

My comments are unfounded to you, not unfounded.
    Ok, let's try "I think your comment is completely unfounded"

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Zeta Reticuli Aliens

I accept your second apology.

Heating with wood is part of the natural carbon cycle and wood is also a completely renewable resource. (That was in reference to the comment you deleted about heat)
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 03-16-2019 at 12:48 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Are you getting mad yet ? ..........i know this is sacrilege..........but i`m sick of looking at the azz end of a car.........especially when some women hits the breaks in the middle of a turn ........near miss #10,042 thank you !
    Traffic sucks couldn't imagine having to do a daily commute around LA.
    Might suggest get back to your East Coast roots.....Pack up and leave CALI....East coast drivers are waaay betta.... The Euro car drivers here pretend they are on the Autobahn

BTW you can have 99 plants going at one time up in Vacation State land is cheap.....or go live free and die next door.....Hang with the Bernie Bros in the Northern Kingdom....Trade the 250R to your pal Indy650 for an ATTIC CAAT snowmobile and cross over to Canada for a burn....Lake effect snow where Fabio is headed guarantees less traffic on the NY90 then you got to deal with....NY, MA RI, CT, ME don't care if you puff puff pass....you are already used to high taxes, but houses and land are cheaper to purchase....banks gots lots of foreclosed properties from people headed south.....

--
    Heating with wood is part of the natural carbon cycle and wood is also a completely renewable resource.
    Couldn't agree more. So is fur and meat, which why hunting for either should never be frowned upon if it helps sustain human life.

--
    Yeah i`ll have a chopped cheese ........wit pepperchini`s !........in summa time i go to da stooor and buy some ooofff .......da bugs are horrible ! - (Studdering John) .........off the howard Stern show
    Last edited by glamy; 03-16-2019 at 07:29 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //