//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeta Reticuli Aliens

--

Zeta Reticuli Aliens

Oh Jeez .......here i go .......embarrassing myself again (don`t give a feck anymore) the video..... How Alien Spacecraft Work From "UFO Top Secret : The Bob Lazar Interview" - 1996 ........17 min. short version of my favorite subject - the way we should travel....but don`t want our people to succeed !!.........about the grays........can a Dolphin speak to an Elephant ? ........probably not.........is one animal significant to the other ?.........NO........humans are so insignificant to the Zeta Reticuli grays.........they don`t even bother to make contact.....they use the jedi mind trick .......and the force (our bullsh!t story) .........but we got lucky over the years and we got some of their sh!t to study........IT`S FANTASTIC !............gravity - bends space and distorts time !!! .......if you can manipulate gravity.......you can distort friggin TIME itself ..........have you ever seen a UFO video..........they look stupid .......dorky cartoonish ........because of gravitys variable density .........snap your fingers .......THEY`RE GONE ! ........What gets me is ........you couldn`t make this sh!t up if you had to ! .........i want to see the latest movie on Bob Lazar........the story is amazing .......and the deep state spending Trillions of our tax dollars ........must believe that Bob Lazar is so insignificant with his knowledge ............that they let him live..........cause they`re way beyond what he know`s.........please discuss ANYTHING you`d like in this thread !
    Last edited by glamy; 02-25-2019 at 01:26 PM.

--
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

--
    ^^^^^^SO ...........what do ya think ?...........Sled...............anyone .........crickets ?

--
    500 pounds of Element 115 is somewhere in the US? Wonder how long that lasts to propel these crafts. Germany managed to replicate a couple ounces of 115. Always heard the Germans were looking to bolster their military with alien technology.....Maybe the reason the whole world doesn't know about this is because nobody knows how to use this stuff yet. Governments would rather keep it under wraps until they know it will be only their advantage to hold. Access by the general public would not be in their interests.

--

Zeta Reticuli Aliens

Bashar tells us humans are great learning experience for other terrestrials because we choose to do it the hard way.

Love how Lazar corrected himself changing modern technology to current technology.
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 02-25-2019 at 08:25 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    .... Germany managed to replicate a couple ounces of 115. Always heard the Germans were looking to bolster their military with alien technology......
    You talking about the Nazis(era)?

I read a bunch of stuff long ago regarding Nazis trying to develop anti gravity craft using spinning Mercury that they learned from a race of people called Viril(?). As the story went, these Viril (in the form of human looking females) found out that Hitler wanted to build UFO gunships so the Viril stopped sharing the tech and disappeared.

I read it a long time ago so I might have some details mixed up

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    The way bob explains it is so simple .........it`s brilliant ..........to distort gravity is to bend space and time.............we`ve got to master it...........why fight gravity with rockets ...........when you can cut it like butta ..........hire a private army and raid area 51 and S4 ............ and show the world !!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Zeta Reticuli Aliens

Most people should be familiar with Bob Lazar and his story by now, and it is truly amazing. I agree Glamy, the way he explains things does make it sound like he knows what he's talking about.

The two main things you seem to be focusing on in this thread are a particular race of aliens, and the propulsion (or pull) that Mr Lazar is explaining in the video. To me Bob Lazar is old news, however that does not make his story any less amazing at all, and for the record I do believe he is telling the truth. In Mr Lazar's case, there seems to be a fairly decent amount of proof and indicators that his story is indeed most likely true. That's what makes for a fascinating story to me, if there's a lot of proof. It should say a lot that he knew right when these craft would be going up at night and told people ahead of time it was happening, then actually went there and recorded it. That's pretty much a slam dunk in my book. How people have never rallied in the streets and demanded answers is beyond me, but people are easily swayed.

On the subject of particular races of beings or entities, I like proof, and there seems to be enough out there for me to assume there are greys and I have heard a lot about reptilian aliens. I have never doubted there were greys, but I always used to laugh at the thought of reptilian aliens. It just sounded too much like a movie. Then 4 Chan had a post with a picture of a supposed real reptilian being in the desert in Arizona, and for whatever reason it had been deemed very likely to be authentic. The circumstances regarding the removal of the picture from the internet added even more craziness to the situation, and a partial pic is all that remains unfortunately. If you're unfamiliar with this story, please enlighten yourself. This is the important stuff, these are the things people should know. Who the fack cares that Trump had diarrhea this morning when we're dealing with actual beings from somewhere else? This is news.

I've been familiar with this case since it happened but this is the first time I've seen such a high quality example of this image. Be patient, the good picture is at the end of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0ZhIa2t5cg

Another reason I think reptilians likely do exist is because of Billy Corgan's story. He claims to have seen a shape shifting reptilian in person, in front of him, in the flesh. Mr Corgan is a very smart and down to earth person, not a wack job or a drug addict. He can tell his own story though, check it out-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNTEN-LTnjI

This next story is my favorite, it's beautiful to me. This is as real as it gets for true contact, aside from actually meeting in the flesh. The fact that this event actually transpired fills me with hope and makes me smile. The video almost made me tear up a bit. That is god. Not the entity in the video, but rather that good, warm feeling as I'm watching this conversation between worlds transpire. Yet this was never on the news, amazing to me. Not that it wasn't on the news, rather that the news is still actually called the news. They should rename it the program or something, or political nonsense. The evening soaps, whatever.

At any rate I hope others find this story as fascinating and moving as I have. I would love to meet or have contact with other worldly entities, if they're friendly. That would have been magnificent to have been a part of this contact. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAfGTsVxeks

This is the same situation but a more in depth explanation. Edit- this video actually explains two of the stories posted above, lol. I didn't even do that on purpose.

https://youtu.be/Lvq5balK1cE
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 02-28-2019 at 11:54 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Great topic, one of my all time favorites. Unfortunately there is soooooooooo much BS out there that I got tired of watching half a video before realizing I'd wasting my time.

That show Ancient Aliens is pretty good, but even those guys overdo it at times.

Do any of you guys remember Bob Lazar's Jet cars? I always wondered why he didn't use a more um, unconventional? power source given his claims.

As far as the Royal family being reptilian, just look at a recent photo of Prince Philip and decide.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	http___o.aolcdn[1].jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	257518
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Ancient Aliens isn't complete bollocks but I stopped watching that years ago personally. It was really good for it's time when it first came out but in the end, it is a produced TV show.

The videos I shared are all pretty short Nico, you might find them interesting.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I think it`s funny that most people are too afraid to damage they`re reputation to post in this thread ...........i think a lot of answers to the questions of our existence are on the Moon..........what will the deep state do if we find out on our own ??..........Mars is cool and has an important story to tell but i would`nt bother until you find out WHAT the Moon is ..........what do we know ? ........a satellite that rotates perfect to keep one side facing the earth ........controls tides........is hollow inside ? .........it makes our planet perfect to support us and all the animals and insects and plants ?..........and the meaning of life ?..........and the deep state plays with us like we`re children............it`s not exceptable..... i`ve watched 50yrs go by with no explanation about the Moon.........thats a life time !!............i dropped out a long time ago.......caring about their agendas ..........congressional hearings ? .........if theres a hell would you please go there now !!!........when i was kid (long time ago) laid in bed and i asked .........why does ANYTHING exist ??..............and i got a strange feeling that i was asking the right question...........but i`m still waiting for the answer...........thanks for posting .........and remember anything is possible in this world.........please anything you want to talk about !

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    --
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    When I was 8 or 9 I asked for a subscription to UFO magazine for my birthday and the folks came through. My dad had a couple personal experiences, so the topic wasn’t taboo at out diner tale (sorry Glamy, no anal probing to tell you about).

Many of the articles claimed the UFOs originated from Australia. The one day a friend of my dad’s who was from Australia came to visit and brought me a flying saucer magazine from down under. There was a story in it about a RCMP officer that had witnessed a UFO land about 30 minutes north of our house and that he saw a Bigfoot get out of it.

WTF? The story had some truth, as our local paper had story about it, but said that all that had happened was that an officer had reported seeing lights over the lake. I opted for National Graphic the next year.

I think some non-encounter sightings are humans coming back in time from the future. Like a field trip for kids in the year 5000.
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    And for those of you who don`t like scooters wit .............can eat his little balls of sh!t........or in this case..........his "little" silhouette of dick !...........HI - YEE!!! .................................................. ....BY - YEE !!!!...........OOOhh No Nico you posted in this thread ?............what will Scootertrash think of you now ?..........i`m really concerned about your integrity !............hey Fabs i`m a big Billy Corgan fan ........his rendition of Major Tom live is brilliant ! .........with the planet over the stage !
    Last edited by glamy; 02-28-2019 at 02:12 PM. Reason: HI Scooter.......HI - YEE BY - YEE

--
    I'm not new to Lazar, I've even watched that video. My wife has followed him since the 90s when you had to hear it on Coast to Coast with Art Bell and we were actually discussing this thread yesterday and she told me that Tyler@secure team ten apparently has a new recent Lazar interview she wanted me to check out with her last night as a matter of fact

However, I'm currently in the Remote Viewing rabbit hole due to a new documentary called Third Eye Spies by a guy who ran a program called SRI that was contracted by the CIA to do remote viewing until they stole SRIs top remote viewer to work exclusively for them and then he mysteriously died shortly afterwards. The ramifications of this 20 yrs of CIA study (they claim they quit....lol) anyway the ramifications of this stuff changes everything we know about time/space or the reality that we perceive. I'll try to catch the Tyler interview with Lazar tonight

I won't pollute this thread with anymore because I planned on a different thread on the subject of remote viewing

Thanks for the Billy Corgan link. I wasn't aware of that.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //