//ArrowChat Code

Thread: TRX 250r clutch actuator bearing removal

--

TRX 250r clutch actuator bearing removal

Well this is pretty annoying having to make 10 posts or 2 months before being able to post in the normal forums!! I'm trying to figure out how to remove a clutch actuator bearing on my trx250r, and found a thread talking about where to get the bearing and wanted to ask those guys how to do it and created a membership just for that, and now I'm banned to this area for 2 months??? cmon...

So I have a blind bearing puller but the bearing is too deep in the crankcase to get the puller collet down to it. Anyone have ideas on how this is done?

TRX 250r UBC TA-1010-Z 91021-148-004 91002-HA2-003

--
    Only way I know is a blind bearing puller , they come out fairly easy with the correct one .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Quote Originally Posted by motofiremedic View Post
    Well this is pretty annoying having to make 10 posts or 2 months before being able to post in the normal forums!! I'm trying to figure out how to remove a clutch actuator bearing on my trx250r, and found a thread talking about where to get the bearing and wanted to ask those guys how to do it and created a membership just for that, and now I'm banned to this area for 2 months??? cmon...

So I have a blind bearing puller but the bearing is too deep in the crankcase to get the puller collet down to it. Anyone have ideas on how this is done?

TRX 250r UBC TA-1010-Z 91021-148-004 91002-HA2-003
    I made a special tool and bought a tiny blind bearing puller. You have to heat the case really good and it comes right out.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Quote Originally Posted by motofiremedic View Post
    First off, welcome aboard.

Since it appears your question has been satisfactorily answered, here is some insight into that annoying new member rule. Unfortunately, it's a necessary evil to help keep the influx of newbies that join, and then proceed to litter the boards with junk ad postings. That type of thing was a real epidemic here a few years ago.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    I made a special tool and bought a tiny blind bearing puller. You have to heat the case really good and it comes right out.
    Thanks Yaegerb, do you remember where you found the tiny bearing puller? I'd happiy buy one, its just hard to find online and make sure its small enough.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //