//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Base Gasket's effects on compression

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    ?

.................................................. .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Baaano.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	257759

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Hello friends, it's been a bit since I've been around...

Anyways. Keep the base gasket. You'll need it for sealing reasons. RTV doesn't hold up on it's own. The effects of compression won't be noticeable. The performance gain in compression will be lost in port timing.

Make sure you do a leak down on that motor if you want to guarantee it's sealed. If not, your gambling with destruction.

Porting isn't hard to learn if you have time to learn. I've gone through the motions of learning and developing my skills over time. Everything from porting, to building my own pipe, milling my own head, etc... All with the wrong tools and limited knowledge. All that information is in these forums. If you want pointers, I'll gladly give you some.
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //