//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2018 lake elsinore gp 3 wheeler race video

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    I took the photo of the 350x simply because i thought it was a cool bike.
    I can see why you’d be attracted to that 350X, it has even more spray paint on it than the last SUV you sold.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    No. I don’t call out avid Enthooooseyests, just asking a question.
    Except for the post you wrote then deleted.....I can see those too. You do that a lot by the way.

So have you ever raced in an actual atc event?
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

Ranvier is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    If you watch the first video in the link you can see some guy blatantly cut the course to pass a couple people after only a minute into the race. I guess he had an appointment to make afterwards, lol.
    An appointment at the winners circle actually, he won.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranvier View Post
    An appointment at the winners circle actually, he won.
    Dang it, if only I had thought about using that technique 40 years ago, it would have made passing people soooo much easier.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    I can see why you’d be attracted to that 350X, it has even more spray paint on it than the last SUV you sold.

I don't always use spray paint on a vehicle, but when I do, I use Krylon....and only paint them after I'm completely sauced.

Dang barns...looks like your sauced enough right now to paint your entire fleet!

--
    I don't always use spray paint on a vehicle, but when I do, I use Krylon....and only paint them after I'm completely sauced.

Dang barns...looks like your sauced enough right now to paint your entire fleet!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	36E7159B-E6F9-4B3C-A04E-1EC951339FCA.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	2.01 MB 
ID:	257673

You guys really need to invade Cuba properly and get you some of this.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I just can't help myself, i had to revive this thread from the dead. Barnett, you cheeky , this is the greatest troll job I've ever seen. As an extremely petty person, I love the fact that you traveled to a race incognito ( I'm picturing a fake mustache and dark sunglasses) to take pics and video of the legend in his own mind, Oscar Mayer. Barnett, I don't know where you are or if you'll ever see this, but great job man. If we ever cross paths I will buy you a beer
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    I just can't help myself, i had to revive this thread from the dead. Barnett, you cheeky , this is the greatest troll job I've ever seen. As an extremely petty person, I love the fact that you traveled to a race incognito ( I'm picturing a fake mustache and dark sunglasses) to take pics and video of the legend in his own mind, Oscar Mayer. Barnett, I don't know where you are or if you'll ever see this, but great job man. If we ever cross paths I will buy you a beer
    That is funny. I just happened to look at this site for the first time in a couple months, which Mike said his cyber stalkers will probably try to verify because it somehow makes them happy, and saw this post. I am at his place now helping him unload a bike because he smashed some ribs while practicing at Elsinore last week. Here is his reply which he refused to post directly himself because he told me that the 3ww "authorities" won't let him, lol.

"LMFAO...gone but not forgotten. This is hilarious.

As I mentioned earlier, I originally had no idea that was "The Great Wiener" himself, but if I had known, my comments would likely have been slightly more "colorful". Unfortunately for some here, they learned about The Great Wiener the hard way.

Anyway, thanks for bringing this post back. I had forgotten all about it, and it brings back some very amusing memories for me! I have never laughed as hard elsewhere as I have on this site.

PS - I'm not dead just yet!"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by rpeters View Post
    That is funny. I just happened to look at this site for the first time in a couple months, which Mike said his cyber stalkers will probably try to verify because it somehow makes them happy, and saw this post. I am at his place now helping him unload a bike because he smashed some ribs while practicing at Elsinore last week. Here is his reply which he refused to post directly himself because he told me that the 3ww "authorities" won't let him, lol.

"LMFAO...gone but not forgotten. This is hilarious.

As I mentioned earlier, I originally had no idea that was "The Great Wiener" himself, but if I had known, my comments would likely have been slightly more "colorful". Unfortunately for some here, they learned about The Great Wiener the hard way.

Anyway, thanks for bringing this post back. I had forgotten all about it, and it brings back some very amusing memories for me! I have never laughed as hard elsewhere as I have on this site.

PS - I'm not dead just yet!"
    Barns you cheeky ......where art thou?

This place is sleepy with boring 200X builds.

I need a police KZ Barns......hook a brother up

--
    Bust ribs from practicing at Elsinore? Barns??? Na, he’s too good of a rider for that to have happened. Sounds more like an auto-erotic mishap of some sort.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post

From Mike

"Hi Knappy, I would have been more than happy to "hook you up" until I found out that you are buying the bikes I want.

Actually, as far as the KZ police bikes go, I have only seen 3 out of around 300 police bikes, so they are as rare as hen's teeth. The crown vic pi's dried up over a year ago, and if there is one at an auction now and it is nice, you would need to refi your house to buy it. All the honda police bikes are gone now as well, and all the cali departments are buying bmw's, so that is all that will be available from them in the future. Some of the highway patrol divisions have harleys, but they told me they send them to their main headquarters in northern cal when they are done with them.

I am soooo lucky to have ridden that wave as long as it lasted, and I had to switch gears around a year ago and get into something else, so I am now buying and selling various types of street bikes, but no sport bikes. I look for ones that have low miles and are clean but need tires and batteries and the carbs rebuilt and have a ton of back fees etc, because i can deal with all that, and there are fewer buyers for them, and they are often priced reasonably, or the seller is willing to deal. I have sold around 10 bikes in just the last 90 days, and probably over 50 in the last year. I still have around 22 bikes at the moment.

I also bought some late model dirt bikes to rent out, and also offer rider training, but I need to get my business name to appear on google when people do a search for "dirt bike rental" etc, to be able to get a lot more business, but I really like doing that because it is soooo easy, lol.

Anyway, glad you are doing well, and if you ever decide to dump that old beat up red chevy you have, I might take it off your hands for you!

Last edited by rpeters; 03-16-2022 at 10:36 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post

From Mike

"Hi Knappy, I would have been more than happy to "hook you up" until I found out that you are buying the bikes I want.

Actually, the crown vic pi's dried up over a year ago, and if there is one at an auction now and it is nice, you would need to refi your house to buy it. All the honda police bikes are gone now as well, and all the cali departments are buying bmw's, so that is all that will be available from them in the future. As far as the KZ police bikes go, I have only seen 3 out of around 300 police bikes, so they are as rare as hen's teeth.

I am soooo lucky to have ridden that wave as long as it lasted, and I had to switch gears around a year ago and get into something else, so I am now buying and selling various types of street bike, but no sport bikes. I look for ones that have low miles and are clean but need tires and batteries and the carbs rebuilt and have a ton of back fees etc, because i can deal with all that. I have sold around 10 bikes in just the last 90 days, and probably over 50 in the last year. I still have around 22 bikes at the moment.

I also bought some late model dirt bikes to rent out, and also offer rider training, but I need to get my business name to appear on google when people do a search for "dirt bike rental" etc, to be able to get a lot more business, but I really like doing that because it is soooo easy, and the money is decent for the effort involved, lol.

Anyway, glad you are doing well, and if you ever decide to dump that old beat up red chevy you have, i may do you a favor and take it off your hands for you, lol.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Bust ribs from practicing at Elsinore? Barns??? Na, he’s too good of a rider for that to have happened. Sounds more like an auto-erotic mishap of some sort.
    "I wish it was caused from inappropriately using some sort of electric pleasure device, or from plugging a magic fingers bed into a 220 socket to try to "enhance" the vibration, but yup, I slammed myself into the ground...BUT WAIT...I have an excuse, (in addition to the fact that I'm lame)!

It happened 2 Sundays ago. I went over one jump several times during one session, then I stopped riding that track for around 30 minutes. When I went back onto that track, I stupidly did not take my usual sight lap, because I didn't think the track had changed that much in that short amount of time, but I was friggen WRONG. During my first session on that track, the landing after that jump was moist and tacky, and one had to slam on the brakes hard immediately upon landing so as to not over shoot the turn. Well, when I went out the second time, the track in that spot was dry as a bone and hard as a rock with a dark blue groove that had a very light coating of sand on it, so when I slammed on the front brake, the bars instantly went full lock and it high sided me extremely hard over the bars, but I will live to do something else stupid once again.

I was hoping to be able to race this Sunday and went out last Sunday to see if I could ride, and I came back in after slowly going a whopping 100 feet on the track, and my ribs aren't any better yet, which is really no surprise to me...duh, but I just had to try cuz I am so fkng pissed off at myself for being so fkng stupid, lol."

On a side note, what did you ever do with the Tri Z engine you made look so killer?
    Last edited by rpeters; 03-16-2022 at 11:12 PM.

--
    Full of oil and collecting dust. Gets turned over every month or two.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by rpeters View Post
    From Mike

Haha!...offerup is a blood sport!!

I know the crown vics dried up but the exploders and the chargers should be coming up.

I'm glad the sportbike thing is doing good for you.

Let's get the gang back and head to Mission Bay....with the yelowfincroaker.

Whatever happend to popa3wheelgeorgio?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //