//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2018 lake elsinore gp 3 wheeler race video

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --

2018 lake elsinore gp 3 wheeler race video

Here's some photos and video I took of the 3 wheeler race at the lake elsinore gp last november. The race was over 45 minutes long but I condensed the footage down to 13 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uBU...ature=youtu.be

Here's a link to some go pro videos from the same race.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...eler+race+2018

Waiting to start.

This photo was taken on the starting line BEFORE the race, and this guy already looked like he was done for the day. I couldn't tell if he was suckin on an oxygen tube or if the other end was plugged into a bottle of Jose Cuervo, but either way, the poor guy didn't look well.

He finished last, maybe around 15 minutes behind the next guy in front of him, but at least he finished. At the 10:15 mark you can see him run over the sidewalk and almost take out the poor finish flag guy, then he looks at the flag guy as if the guy was in his way, so maybe he was hittin the sauce.

ok honda people, just to show how nice I really am (even though it pained me greatly to intentionally take a photo of a honda ), I took this photo of this ESR/Selvy engined bike with a "full" cone pipe, including cone head pipe, (maybe a Roberts). It just amazes me how much money some people will spend on a honda just to try and keep up with....yup....you guessed it....The TECATE...The Most Powerful 3 Wheeler In The Universe!

--
    So now you are the Papparazi? You sure have been keeping yourself busy Barn! Is that Mickey Dunlap on the 350x?
    Last edited by 3 Wheel Drive; 03-08-2019 at 12:41 AM. Reason: .......where’s all the Tecates?........

--
    Go easy on the Cardiac Kid Barns, he was probably riding on substandard suspension

Did he mention anything about conditioning himself for a Baja run?
    It sucks to get old

--
    Cool videos, thanks for sharing Barn!

--
    Out of curiosity. Is barnettt or 3 wheel drive trying to call an avid enthousiast out?
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Barns, was that guy’s clutch slipping excessively?
    It sucks to get old

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    Out of curiosity. Is barnettt or 3 wheel drive trying to call an avid enthousiast out?
    I have no idea what you mean, but I actually felt a little bad for him as can be read in my post, but he obviously did almost hit the flag guy then looked at him oddly afterwards. My observations were simply that it seemed a little odd and unusual, but if you think my comments about him in particular should not be in my post, then by all means please remove them since I obviously do not have the ability to do it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    but either way, the poor guy didn't look well.

I also gave him credit for finishing the race, which is probably more than I could have done on a 3 wheeler that day, and in fact, I got spanked in my race there by guy on a Hodaka 100 that only had 5 inches of suspension, but fortunately there are no photos of that.

but at least he finished.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Barns, was that guy’s clutch slipping excessively?
    Which guys clutch?

--
    Which guys clutch?
    I think he's referring to the Milner Factory sponsored machine.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Wheel Drive View Post
    Cool videos, thanks for sharing Barn!
    No prob...except that I had to download 35 separate short videos to make it, lol. I actually filmed the entire race from that corner, so that video shows every time someone came by. Obviously that location wasn't all that exciting to watch them from which is why I also posted the youtube link to the guys in the race that had gopro helmets on. If you watch the first video in the link you can see some guy blatantly cut the course to pass a couple people after only a minute into the race. I guess he had an appointment to make afterwards, lol.

--
    So those some close up photos. Did you happen to catch his name? Or did you have the telephoto lens on? I think I can see the name of the camel back......
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    "Trick" suspension on that 350x?

--
    So those some close up photos. Did you happen to catch his name? Or did you have the telephoto lens on? I think I can see the name of the camel back......
    No I don't know his name or know any of the 3 wheeler guys there, and didn't talk to any of them except for the guy with the superman cape whom I met there after meeting him on line on a motocross forum.

--
    I took the photo of the 350x simply because i thought it was a cool bike just like i thought the selvy honda was. Most of the other bikes didn't stand out to me so i didn't take photos of many others.

--
    No. I don’t call out avid Enthooooseyests, just asking a question.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //