//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Need help getting atc 185s ready for trail.

207wheelin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Need help getting atc 185s ready for trail.

Hey everyone new member from Maine. Have had a few honda 3 wheelers over the years. Just picked up a 185s yesterday. I would say it is in very good shape. Doesn't look hacked up. Looks to be all original. Inside of metal tank is perfect. Spent many years in storage. Runs good but... has aftermarket Cobra exhaust. Is loud and pops some ,when warmed up runs awesome. I doubt it was rejetted when exhaust was modded. Do I want to rejet it or find factory exhaust? How do I tell factory headpipe from oversized aftermarket. Can i quiet down the cobra muffler? I have tools mig welder, plasma cutter and have repaired and restored and rodded autos for as long as I can remember. I want this thing to run 100 percent as I plan to ride alot this season. I had a brand new atc110 when 10 years old. This machine is "tight" like the 110 was when new. Have plenty of time to get ready for trail riding. Appreciate any tips you can offer thank you!

--
    Cobras are TOO LOUD! I'd put a stock one on it. Pics or it didnt happen

--
    I completely agree with rougemode here.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //