Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fabiodriven

--
    Amateur Resurrectionist

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    You know you wanted to smell.......... what that sock was cooking.........was the mom hot ?
    So a guy with a hangover walks into the kitchen to see his wife boiling a pan of water on the stove with his socks in it. He asks his wife what she is doing, and she replies "Last night when you were drunk and horny, you insisted that I cook your socks".

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    --
    You know you wanted to smell.......... what that sock was cooking.........was the mom hot ?
    Did the buddy have a sister named Stacy? Cuz Stacy's mom, well.......
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Did you guys make tea out of those socks Gabe ............you did didn`t you ?.............and now you little degenerates have cock breath...........you do....... i knew it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3q8j2m.jpg  

--
    Hey Gabe..........do you "like" Fabio..........i "like" him too !...........do you like Barns ?.........good !..... i want for you to like Barns ..........i like Barns too ! .........do you "like" me ......Gabe ?..........i sooo want for you to like me Gabe !...........how bout Shep ....Gabe ........do you like Shep ?.........good !.....i want for you to like Shep ..........now Gabe ...i want to like you ...while your liking Fabio at the same time Barns is liking is liking you while i`m likIng Shep ......and everyone is liking Fabio........how do you like that ? .......you can thank me for thanking Fabio , shep and Barns @ the same time Gabe..........Thank you.........
    Fabio come back ...........you can blame it all on me .............i was wrong.............and i just can`t live without you...............soft elevator rock by me .....Thank you .........
    Last edited by glamy; 05-25-2019 at 11:55 AM.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    --
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Here you go glamy, the last known location of Fabio... a few wks ago somewhere in NY state with lots of peepers(frogs) and water. Just a screenshot of a video he sent me. It’s not my place to insert the whole video so you get what you get
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67FE125A-33FD-4F85-9000-D4E87A195944.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	156.0 KB 
ID:	258639

Shep

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //