//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: My new neighbor is a rider.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Australia
    --
    927

    My new neighbor is a rider.

    My wife and I were watching TV last night and my son was sitting in the dining room having his dinner after getting home from work. He says to us can you hear that noise outside? I said no, what is it? He says he's not sure but it sounds like someone getting hurt. I said it's probably a cat fight as we back on to the bush. He says I don't think so, come and see what it is, it sounds serious. I get up and go out the back door and look around. The people on the other side of my next door neighbour have put on a big deck on the back of their house. All their deck lights were on and it took me a split second to figure out what was happening. This ladies new boyfriend was up to his nuts in guts. She was on the outdoor table and he is doing his business and she is yelling like Banshee! He was chucking her around in all sorts of positions. This went on for about 15 minutes and there were lights coming on all over the joint. It reminded me of Fred screaming out Wilma after the cat locked him out and him waking up Bedrock. After it was over I looked out the front door and the bloke and his Mrs from across the road were out in their front yard and asked me what the f*ck was that? Never a dull moment around here.

  2. #2
    Scootertrash's Avatar
    Scootertrash is online now Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MN
    --
    3,864
    You should have gathered up some neighbors, waited until they were done and gave them an enthusiastic round of applause
    Who is Q?

    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

    Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.


    If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

  3. #3
    barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    minnesota
    --
    5,560

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    san dank
    --
    3,330
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    Saw them at the Tampa Armory `72 my ticket was $5 ...........a problem with the bands equipment delayed the show ..........Greg Allman & co. had fun throwing cans of beer into the crowd.......unforgettable ...........then there was Pro-tools

  5. #5
    barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    minnesota
    --
    5,560
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Saw them at the Tampa Armory `72 my ticket was $5 ...........a problem with the bands equipment delayed the show ..........Greg Allman & co. had fun throwing cans of beer into the crowd.......unforgettable ...........then there was Pro-tools
    Dang, you just missed Duane Allman then, but it still had to be extremely cool. I saw The Greg Allman Band with Dickey Betts in a very small restaurant/bar type place called The Coach House in San Juan Capistrano on Feb 15, 1986, and the worst seat was only around 50 feet from the stage, and everyone had to sit at their tables which was actually good. Their tour bus was parked right in front so I went outside when they took a break and saw them from just a few feet away, and when they came out I could tell they were wasted, lol.

    Here's the list of songs they played.

    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-g...-53947fa5.html
    .

  6. #6
    tripledog's Avatar
    tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Central New York
    --
    2,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    You should have gathered up some neighbors, waited until they were done and gave them an enthusiastic round of applause
    Like the clap?

  7. #7
    fabiodriven's Avatar
    fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    East Bridgewater, MA
    --
    10,069
    I saw the Almond Heads in roughly 2011 or 12? They were terrible, I just went for something to do. Then at one point they broke into a friggin 25 minute percussion jam and holy shite sticks! They had my attention then! I slid my way past security and to the front after standing there for ten minutes in the nosebleeds with my jaw on the floor. Sh!t was sick!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    san dank
    --
    3,330
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I saw the Almond Heads in roughly 2011 or 12? They were terrible, I just went for something to do. Then at one point they broke into a friggin 25 minute percussion jam and holy shite sticks! They had my attention then! I slid my way past security and to the front after standing there for ten minutes in the nosebleeds with my jaw on the floor. Sh!t was sick!
    I can believe that ......old fuddie duddie sh!t..........felt the same way about Lynard Skynard ........spell check no good ........thats why i listen to death metal now

  9. #9
    Scootertrash's Avatar
    Scootertrash is online now Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MN
    --
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    Like the clap?
    I was wondering how long it would be before you took the bait......
    Who is Q?

    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

    Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.


    If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //