//ArrowChat Code

Thread: ArmorTech recoil rebuild kits?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

ArmorTech recoil rebuild kits?

Anybody have any experience with this company or their products?

The recoil on my 200s needs some TLC and I'm leaning towards a complete rebuild, however a lot of the OEM parts are no longer available.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    The OEM pulley is the only way to go , the rest of the parts are just ok .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Nothing but problems with the pulleys lately. I don't know what is going on with them. They used to work fine. I am ready to sell all of my recoils and parts so I don't have to mess with them anymore. If you can find a new oem I would say spend the extra on it.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    Epic Mikfest 17
    86 200x
    85 250sx
    85 big red
    85 atc 70

Fabiodriven- cereal goes in first, then milk.
    I’ve got an 8” Grip on a 10” turd... Kyle Kiser

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I believe the pulley is the problem. The pull rope continually wears in the same spot, which appears to line up with the notch in the pulley where you place the rope to pretension the spring. I've inspected the pulley notch for sharp edges and there appears to be none, however I took my dremel and buffed and polished the area to eliminate any sharpness on the edges of the notch.

I have no problem paying a premium for NOS OEM, but they're rare as hen's teeth. Part of the problem is the 200S has the decompression ring on the pulley. I realize I could eliminate the decompression system, but I prefer to keep it original, at least at this point in time.

I'm going to try to dig into it today and do another inspection and cleaning. Maybe I'll find something I missed before
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //