//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Unrivalled: A NASCAR Winston Cup Series story

--

Unrivalled: A NASCAR Winston Cup Series story

There is a show out called unrivalled a story of
    Dale Earnhart Vs Jeff Gordon. A great story of these two guys rivalry or unrivallry. Earnhart was one of the last great racers of our era and this story tells how Gordon coming on the scene pushed Dale to be even better than he already was. If you liked the old Winston Cup racing series this show is a must see ..

I was a huge dale fan and still am, he was the John Wayne of racing
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Maybe this thread won't go to crap because we can't agree on who the greatest NASCAR driver ever.......

I still haven't had a chance to watch this. I remember Dale being that last crossover of old school vs new school when Gordon came on the scene. Dale was still the rough around the edges southern racer when "golden boy" open wheel and polished Gordon arrived. Dale definitely wasn't going to go quietly doing what he did best. Love him or hate him.....you had to respect him.

Being an Arky, I was a Mark Martin fan so I despised Gordon. Another 2nd place for Martin in 1998 after he had an awesome season (7 wins).....except Gordon had a historic season (13 wins) to win it all.

I still watched up through the Tony Stewart, Carl Edwards, Dale Jr years but it was easy to see that $$ was taking over the sport and now you have to bring sponsors (buying your seat) along with your credentials. Even on the dirt tracks the $$ is outrageous. I miss the Dale days.

--
    I'm gonna have to check this out. I haven't really watched nascar since dale died, i started getting dizzy from watching billboards go around in circles. Seems like between the new cars, and new rules, they've alienated their true fanbase.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    i agree 185, that's why i enjoy Barns race reports. He's beating younger guy's that ride more expensive equipment and he's doing so on his vintage bike with no sponser.. That would be an impossible feat in a sport like NASCAR because of all the money and resources that's involved. Although a legends race would be pretty cool, dust off your late model's Rusty and mark and let's go racing on some dirt.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //