//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 85 Tecate Exhaust

--

85 Tecate Exhaust

Hey just looking for some 84-85 tecate exhaust alternatives to DG. I live in Alberta and to get a set of DG it'll cost me over 700 dollars. Just wondering if any one knows if any kx250 pipes fit or if somewhere in Canada carries this exhaust. Thanks

--
    Have you considered building a pipe? I can post up specs if your handy with tools and welding.
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

--
    Hey, Rubber Salt are you still building exhausts? Some day, I may have a Tecate project that will need one.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by rosschenard View Post
    Hey just looking for some 84-85 tecate exhaust alternatives to DG. I live in Alberta and to get a set of DG it'll cost me over 700 dollars. Just wondering if any one knows if any kx250 pipes fit or if somewhere in Canada carries this exhaust. Thanks

You need 2 aftermarket exhausts?

No a KX pipe will not fit without major mods.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350for350 View Post
    Hey, Rubber Salt are you still building exhausts? Some day, I may have a Tecate project that will need one.
    Only for personal use. I got software and tools, but no skills to make things pretty lol. I cobble things together and smile with pride. Electronics are more my gig.
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberSalt View Post
    Only for personal use. I got software and tools, but no skills to make things pretty lol. I cobble things together and smile with pride. Electronics are more my gig.
    Im going to have one built for my 84 tecate

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by puckshot View Post
    Im going to have one built for my 84 tecate
    How much will that cost?

--
    The guy told me about 450

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //