//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Anybody rebuild their own Auto alternators?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

Anybody rebuild their own Auto alternators?

Shopped around and found some kits, just wondering if anybody else has a preferred supplier or source?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    What are you working on?

Years ago we used to replace the brushes on the Toyota's. It was not a rebuild. More of a refreash.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    3.8L chevy alternator. The rebuild kits I found have bearings, the regulator/rectifier, and some other small parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //