//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Loncin 110cc engine

--

Loncin 110cc engine

I was just given a Roketa go-kart. Sat outside for 2 years. Motor full of water. Wiring harness is phacked up, I will have to straighten all that out........HEY CORY!!!!!!!!!

Anyway. I got it started just for a second so I know it'll be worth fooling with.

Question about the engine.

It's a Loncin 110cc and looks just like a Honda on the top end. Will an ATC110 top end fit it? If so, I would be able to do a lot of tweaks should I get everything else straightened out. When the Goblin is finished, I will tackle this thing. I think the wife would REALLY like this better than a 3 wheeler. No gears, reverse, roll cage and a steering wheel. I'd feel better (safer) with her in it anyway.

....devious plan begins to take shape........

If she likes this thing then I will wait for a while and then convince her that she needs a little something more....how about I find and restore a nice Pilot FL400 for you Babe? You'd like it better I think.....Muhhhahahaha!!!!
    Last edited by Gabriel; 03-26-2019 at 03:03 PM.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    We need Pics
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--

Last edited by Gabriel; 03-26-2019 at 03:02 PM.

--
    I drained the engine and filled it with oil. I got it started on starting fluid but the carb is froze solid. So it WILL run.

The sensible rational me says fix what's broke and go.

The redneck in me says rip that puny 110cc out and chunk it in the dumpster where it belongs. Tear those spindles off and RE-fabricate some better ones so we can get some real meats on there. Front and back. Re-wire the whole thing and horseshoe a 200S engine in this thing. Who needs reverse? Pfffft!!!

Now, which "ME" will win?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //