//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Mixing beer, boredom, rare NOS accessories...then more beer

--

Mixing beer, boredom, rare NOS accessories...then more beer

I couldn’t stand seeing this NOS camouflage ATC cover sitting in my collection anymore. So after a bunch of cold ones I said to myself, “today is the day”. I opened the original 1985 package, and took the cover out to my low hour 1985 250 that I’m slowly cleaning up. The cover stinks. Kinda like it was submerged in an outhouse lol. But it’s gonna air out in the garage and then finally find it’s home on the atc. After tomorrow’s hangover I hope that I still think that this was a great idea.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42E0640E-62E3-41E1-BE83-4918EB760F86.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	257943Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6D770FF9-06CB-4B08-B5C8-DD03DBF8748B.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	257944

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Boredom and beer does that to a guy.............

How hard would it be for me to get the dimensions of that Honda trailer from you so I could try to make a replica?

Feel free to PM me if you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    I’d do that for a guy that hates liberals as much as I do lol!!! Besides, you’d be about the 20th guy I sent pics etc to. Pm your cell or email I’ll send pics when I get a chance

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //