//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Going big time

--

Going big time

Today after many thoughts (and many beers) i decided that im tired of working on my 3 wheelers on my knees in the dirt so i started piecing scrap together and heres what i came up with...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190330_194848.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	257948

Rednecks with welders woooo

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Why did you mount it to the wall?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Hmm i never tgought of that prolly would have been allot easier to put it on the floor...

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Seriously tho, nice stand.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Appreciate it hopefully will give me a lil more gumption to start tearing down motors like all u professional builders out there ;]

--
    I need to build something similar for my shop. Tired of tinkering with machines on the floor. A hydraulic ATV hoist would be my dream solution...but, I think I'll have to keep dreaming...
    1985 Honda ATC 250ES
    1985 Honda ATC 250SX
    1984 Honda ATC 200M
    1983 Honda ATC 200
    1984 Honda ATC 110

--
    That works! Those lift tables from Harbor Freight (US) and Princess Auto (Canada) are good for 500#'s and can be easily modified to accommodate a full size trike by spreading out the wheels and putting a larger deck on it. I use one for my 70's and US90's with a larger deck and use a regular ATV jack for the 200 which can get in the way and have balance issues. The table lets you roll your project around too.
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

--
    Quote Originally Posted by coolpool View Post
    That works! Those lift tables from Harbor Freight (US) and Princess Auto (Canada) are good for 500#'s and can be easily modified to accommodate a full size trike by spreading out the wheels and putting a larger deck on it. I use one for my 70's and US90's with a larger deck and use a regular ATV jack for the 200 which can get in the way and have balance issues. The table lets you roll your project around too.
    I agree. I had looked at those harbor freight lifts and was going to get one the only problem is it wouldnt be able to lift it high enough. Maybe if i was sitting on a stool but thats why i made the one i did everything is right at stomach level! :]

--
    P.s im also cheap

--
    With all the research and parts options these days, i intend on building a pneumatic lift with air bags. To be able to roll it around the shop would be real nice. Roll out of a truck onto a table. Sweet.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    This comment just about floored me.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fieldy View Post
    With all the research and parts options these days, i intend on building a pneumatic lift with air bags. To be able to roll it around the shop would be real nice. Roll out of a truck onto a table. Sweet.
    Thats awsome i would love to see a pic of it when u get it together!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    How do you come up with such "off the wall" jokes?
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Wbeverly07 View Post
    Thats awsome i would love to see a pic of it when u get it together!
    It is just a thought as for now. They have some new air scissor lift tables for atvs on y___tube. Will be alot of work but really not that difficult. I currently use a mini-hoist and a tall 2x6 board table to rest the trikes on. I could really use an easier more secure method for sure. Tried several ways and always hard to get trike on one unless others to help lift them up. Have to keep lot of beer around for that to happen,lol.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fieldy View Post
    It is just a thought as for now. They have some new air scissor lift tables for atvs on y___tube. Will be alot of work but really not that difficult. I currently use a mini-hoist and a tall 2x6 board table to rest the trikes on. I could really use an easier more secure method for sure. Tried several ways and always hard to get trike on one unless others to help lift them up. Have to keep lot of beer around for that to happen,lol.
    Agreed.currently i use 8ft 2x4s mounted on a piece of threaded rod so i can remove them when its up on the table. Never underestimate white trash ingenuity ;]

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //