//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 6th Annual New England Trike Fest July 27th 2019

--

6th Annual New England Trike Fest July 27th 2019

Not To Be Confused with the original trikefest at the wonderful haspin acres in laurel Indiana, or copied. This trike fest is for those of us who can't make the trip to laurel Indiana every year and live on this side of the country.

Location is at New Hampshire Motocross In Lempster New Hampshire at 93 jolly rogers road lempster nh 03605

Please join us again at New Hampshire Motocross ( formally jolly roger's) in beautiful Lempster NH for the 6th annual New England Trike Fest.

NMHX Boasts both a supreme motocross track along with a highly maintained flat track course.

If you are interested in open practice on the motocross track you will be looking at a 40$ fee which will give you a chance to put down a bunch of laps on the hour or every hour that the trikes are scheduled to run.

Tons of room within the property to roam around. Camping is welcomed. NMHX has their own restaurant which will be open to purchase a variety of food, clean rest rooms for your comfort or bring your own camping style grill and cook for yourself.

As always BUYING, SELLING, AND TRADING machines and parts is highly encouraged so don't leave the wallet at home!

This is a family friendly event so please leave any issues at the gate.

This year we would like to incorporate some barrel racing (on grass)

We would also like to get a more organized wheelie show off session going.

We will continue to update this with more information and maybe event times as we get the information in regards to entry on the property, cost to compete in Saturday night flat track

DONATIONS!!! If anyone would like to donate three wheeler related shirts, mugs, hats or stickers to be given out at the event for prizes or just random give a-ways PLEASE reach out to me.

Let's Make This The BEST Turn Out Yet!!

--
    Very interested....but would like some additional info. I take it there is no charge for admission? Is there any trail riding and if so is there a fee for that, or is there just the $40 option to do laps on the track? Also, I've never been to the original trikefest but from looking at pictures and videos I've gathered that people seem to roam around on their trikes just about all hours of the day...and there are random activities popping up throughout the event. I do understand that haspin acres is almost 300 acres but is this similar? Or just strictly a MX track? Curious because if its the latter, I can leave the 3 wheeler at home and just come to wheel and deal and watch the races. You mentioned camping, although it is listed as a 1 day event - so do you mean camp out the night before the event, or the night of, and leave the following day? Dont have a camper or anything, would just bring a tent. Just want to get an idea of what to expect....either way it looks like I will be there, though! Will be coming from CT. Thanks!
    Currently own:
    -1987 Honda ATC200X
    -1985 Honda ATC250SX
    -1985.5 Yamaha Tri-Z (w/86 motor)
    -2020 Benelli TnT135
    -2014 Yamaha R1 (Team Yamaha)
    -2012 Baccio 150cc GY6 Scooter

Previous Trikes:
    -1986 Yamaha YTZ250 Tri-Z (my brother "gave away" while storing for me)
    -1985/86 Honda ATC250SX
    -1979 Honda ATC110
    -1985 Yamaha YT60 Tri-Zinger
    -1985 Honda ATC70
    -1985 Honda ATC70 (Parts Bike w/ extra motor)

--
    I’d love to come but I’ll be at an Iron Maiden concert in the Bronx Friday night��
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 200E yard rat
    1984 ATC 200X
    1984 ATC 200S (X2)
    1985 ATC 70 (X2)
    1985 ATC 200S
    1985 ATC 250R
    1986 TRX 70
    1986 ATC 350X
    2004 kfx 700 XC
    2006 prarie 700 XC
    2009 Brute Force 750