//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Thread: Tri moto 175

--

Tri moto 175

I have a yt175, that's all the nameplate says, is there any way to find what the last letter is, or any indications of the year. I'm also looking for a carb rebuild kit, are those kits typically sold for these or do you have to order the individual parts. Having a hard time fibeing a rebuild kit with the model #, I'm trying to get time to pull the carb for more info. Thanks in advance for the help.

--
    When i was getting my 83 yt125 going, i went looking for a carb kit and wasnt able to find any. All i needed was a needle so i called mikuni and found one that was pretty close to the original.

What carb do you have?

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

--
    Heres a link for the service manuals
    http://Www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...5-Service-Data

Here is a list of serial codes to help you find the year. You can find the serial either on your engine or steerin shaft
    http://Www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...al-VIN-numbers

--
    Ok, at least I'm not the only one. I haven't had a chance to pull the carb yet, I was hoping I could find a kit through the model of the machine but I couldn't find a kit, just single pieces. I guess I'll just pull it apart and see what individual parts I'll need thanks for the input. Hopefully in the next couple days I'll have it apart

--
    That's awesome, thank you!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 92wrangler View Post
    That's awesome, thank you!
    No problem. I did the same thing, pull the carb replaced what i needed. Right now i have my engine out due to it leaking tranny oil from the case. So i figure might as well replace any bearings or seals that are bad or are looking like they show any signs of wear. And of course just when i start tearing in to her i get the itch to ride

--
    That's how it always goes!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //