//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: *** here is a good deal ***

--

*** here is a good deal ***

Wish I had the time to make the 8 hour one way drive and the space in the garage to store them.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-atv/edmonton...ationFlag=true
    Presently own:
    1986 Honda atc350X
    1985 Honda atc250r
    1984 Honda 200es Big Red
    1983 Honda atc185s
    1985 Honda atc70
    1975 Honda Z50 mini bike
    OEM Hondaline Utility Trailer (mint condition - as new)
    1989 Honda FL400R Pilot - newly acquired.
    1968 Corvette L36 427/390HP convertible

--
    Actually the 350X is worth what? 3500$ tops??

The other models are not as rare and don't sell as good as the X and R's do.

Add 4 more trikes that range from 600$ to 1000$.

I would value this collection at 6K and that's getting the correct amount for each of them IMHO.

Unless the 350X is MINTY MINT and worth 5K, I honestly don't think it's worth the asking price, (unless it's Canada dollars)
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    "All original". Except for plastics, wheels, tires, handlebars,ect.
    YAMAHA 450 HYBRID
    85 350X- RED
    85 350x -BLACK
    86 350x-WHITE (with Goki)
    85 250r
    83 atc 70
    84 atc 70
    84 atc 110
    09 yfz 450
    2006 Arctic Cat Prowler
    RZR XP 900

--
    Here is what a '86 250R - restored with some aftermarket parts - goes for in the Great White North - in Canadian dollars. There was another '86 250R listed a month ago in Ontario - asking the same price - looked correct and original.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-atv/regina/1...ationFlag=true

Makes me think about selling my '85 R.
    Last edited by bkvette3; 04-17-2019 at 06:47 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Actually the 350X is worth what? 3500$ tops??

The other models are not as rare and don't sell as good as the X and R's do.

Add 4 more trikes that range from 600$ to 1000$.

I would value this collection at 6K and that's getting the correct amount for each of them IMHO.

Unless the 350X is MINTY MINT and worth 5K, I honestly don't think it's worth the asking price, (unless it's Canada dollars)
    A 350X is almost unheard of around here. I should advertise mine - lot of WTB ads posted looking for one.
    Last edited by bkvette3; 04-17-2019 at 06:56 PM.

stoshu is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by bkvette3 View Post
    Here is what a '86 250R - restored with some aftermarket parts - goes for in the Great White North - in Canadian dollars. There was another '86 250R listed a month ago in Ontario - asking the same price - looked correct and original.

I sold that one a few years back for $6000

--
    A 350X is almost unheard of around here. I should advertise mine - lot of WTB ads posted looking for one.
    You guys cannot just grab one in the US and bring it back?? I read something about "parts" being okay but not whole wheelers...

I'm curious now...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

kevin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Yes you can bring back a whole bike no problem just like any other atv just need proper paperwork

--
    That was a good deal, bk. Here’s a rare one and we have a good idea what it takes to make one this nice. Near impossible for most. Hard to believe, there it is for only $1,300.
    https://spokane.craigslist.org/snw/d...872546100.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Don't forget about the conversion rate Dirtcrasher, $7500 is only $5611 here.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd110 View Post
    That was a good deal, bk. Here’s a rare one and we have a good idea what it takes to make one this nice. Near impossible for most. Hard to believe, there it is for only $1,300.
    https://spokane.craigslist.org/snw/d...872546100.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If that 200s was closer to me - I would be all over that - would give him $1,300 US in a heartbeat and have it loaded in the back of my truck headed home - need a 200s for my collection.
    Last edited by bkvette3; 04-23-2019 at 09:53 PM.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --

If someone is really actually paying that much for one of those I can get rich quick, plus that would make an 86 TECATE worth around $15,000.00 by comparison...if one can even find one.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Makes me wanna sell all my sh!t... ...make me an offer i can`t refuse.........Barns..........hey look i found one in my backyard !!!
    Make me a smokin deal and I'll take that crappy ol' TECATE off yer hands.

--
    Makes me wanna sell all my sh!t............this is Ca. douche bags from all over the world driving real Estate up threw the roof..........but none of them ride........because they`re uncool as hell ..........so just ship your Sh!t away to Canaduh !........good day ehh ?.............make me an offer i can`t refuse.........Barns..........hey look i found one in my backyard !!!
    In 1991, I started collecting parts to build myself an HD in Softail configuration. Back then, a NOS Evo crate motor was $2500 shipped.... Brand new factory HD

Now this was back when you couldn't give an AMF Shovelhead away for free..... Until a couple of TV shows came along and the chopper craze was resurrected once again. I would never be scoring another set of titled Pan cases for $700.... Matter of fact, these Johnny come yesterdays drive up the price of not only the vintage big twin stuff but Brit bikes as well.

Dick Allen hand built springer forks....$150-250 all day long at swap meets in 1994. Jesse James wannabes drive that up to $2500 in less than ten years. AMF shovels were about $1500 used, jumped to 5K, not running, overnight because the Tuttle family.

Then when the hipster crowd in Japan (lovers of all things American culture) figured out that we were building choppers and Bobbers again, I watched countless Flathead, Pan, Knuckle, Shovel full bikes, motors, shite-loads of vintage factory and custom parts get shipped to Japan from America and putting a serious dent in the domestic supply of that particular niche.

I guess it happens in anything vintage that sees a resurgence of interest. Japan has all the Knucks and Pans and Canada imports vintage sport trikes

I literally watched the final price tag on this current build go up once a month as the prices for used parts has skyrocketed.
    Last edited by ironchop; 04-24-2019 at 01:37 PM.

--
    One smokin deal coming up $12,500 !!!!............OH MY .........what a smokin deal that is Glamy..........it`s Cal Worthington and his dog spot ...........go see Cal go see Cal go see Cal !
    Is that in rubles?

I saw a cal worthington license plate frame in an old movie last night.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //