//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 200E fenders (rear)

--

200E fenders (rear)

Are E & ES fenders the same? Gotta track a pair of rears down. Not gonna be fun.

The price of stupidity: I have a pair of decent rear fenders. Not flawless but good for a "rider"
    Been saving them for the 200E I'm building. Ohh, I was absolutely SURE these were 200E fenders and with getting a rolling chassis and engine built, I never bothered to test fit them. Now I'm building the exhaust and need to check clearance.......I find out what a fackin' moron I am.

Apparently I have a pair of ATC200 fenders. No idea how that crap happened. I've only had one ATC200 and I sold it last year. WTF!? Not like you can just go find decent rear fenders for ANYTHING. *sigh* I'll get some good pictures up and maybe someone local has a pair they'll swap.

Double check you shet before you invest time people! It will bite you in the arse if ya don't LOL!!!
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    I know where an 83 is sitting right now. Wouldn’t mind doing an air cooled 250r.
    Maybe someday. It’d have to be something strictly for resale though.
    They’re just not a very capable machine for my style of riding.
    Slow & quiet.

Anyway. I guess I’ll have to go drag my ES out a pull a fender and see if they’re the same.

--
    Puff, Puff, Pass Glamy.
    You’re hoggin’ it all for yourself over there.

--
    Glamy did you grow up in an older house by chance? Flaking paint from the trim molding? Possibly painted in the 30's or 40's? Maybe you mistook the chips for cupcake sprinkles?

--
    You are a happy little critter, ain't ya?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //