//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: harley muffler on my Honda 250 ES...will it work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by roonie View Post
    as far as i know its a stock harley muffler. Thats why i got them, ...my son in law tried to sell them as he installed screamin eagles...thats why im thinking they are stock...i will have a closer look at the small print on them, going to fire up the beast soon so i will report back. If it wasnt so hard for me to post a pic, i would. Is there an easy way to post a pic now that photobucket sucks...lol. gimmee a break ..im an old fart
    Roonie - As far as posting pics I have found my solution.

Whether on here, Craigslist, 3WW or Ebay, I do all my writing at the website. Then I use any APP on my phone and I "revise" my posts with instant pictures from my phone. It has been excellent for me.

Now, that is, if you have a smart phone. It's getting to the point that all landlines are gone, all pay phones are gone, and sooner or later, EVERYONE will have smart phones to hold their "digital money" as well as everything else people need each day.

For 3WW, I use the "tap-a-talk" APP to add pictures later...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Someone welded a Harley muffler on my KLT200 before i got it. Actually sounds decent. Ran well before the fuel pump died. Ported with a milled head.
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //