//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 85 250es, new clutch plates, wants to lurch forward when shifting into 1st

--
    ok thanks again guys! I have never event tried the kick starter as I have been enjoying the luxury of the electric start. I may go try it and see how it behaves. Ill have the new bearing in about a week.

Thanks and have a great week!!!

--
    All, thanks again for your help!! I put in the new OEM one way bearing and all is good! The original issue and the issue I caused, I believe are now fixed! While I have only put about an hour on it, the issues I experienced before would manifest them selves almost immediately. I think I am good to go now!

Current project i have a 82 185s I have taken down to the frame to refurbish (not restore, it will be a runner). Cleaning, fixing, replacing parts as needed, painted the frame and am reassembling. I am about ready to rebuild the top end next. I have replaced rear end bearings, brakes, cables, tires, seat cover, carb, air filter, front end wheel bearings, steering bearing, electrolized and painted the exhaust, Wish me luck as I have never done an engine rebuild before! =)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1266.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	775.3 KB 
ID:	258808  

--
    Looking good and good luck on the rebuilding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //