//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Flooding

--

Flooding

Our flood barriers have been breached, flooding our downtown.

https://www.kwqc.com/content/news/Pu...509283391.html

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    So awful to see. I have had 4 floods wipe out our driveway in the last 7 years. That is minor compared to homes/garages etc. It gets old. I hope everyone stays safe and the recovery is quick. Flooding sucks,but there is easy money to be made in flood cars for a careful eye afterwards..
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    We have now had like 90 days in a row of either minor or major flooding. " Historical "they are calling it. Calling for another couple inches tonight. Our ground is so saturated that it dosent take much to overwhelm the ground resulting in severe flash flooding not just near our river
    ( the Mississippi) but in town. We'll see what tonight brings.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Arkansas River has topped levee in several spots and won't crest until tomorrow or later this week.
    I've seen it this high in 1990 and it is supposed to top that.

High school friend lived about 4000ft from the river on a farm and even though their home wasn't in danger, it was still unreal to see water get as close as it did (~500ft). Once the levee breached (I think it was a breach and not topped in 90) upstream, it was game over.....flooded fields. That was probably a blessing for downstream where there were more populous areas (Little Rock) because it keeps the levels down there.

Wife and I went looking at the flooding and noticed many houses built along the river in the last 10-15 years......nice houses that will or are already flooded. Wouldn't wish that on anyone but after seeing it in 1990, I never understood why those homes are built there.

--
    Ever hear of cloud seeding? Well,,, it's working. We've had around 9 inches in the last few days. No worries about wells running dry here!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //