//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Tri z water pump

denn is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Tri z water pump

Hey guys,

Been a while since I’ve been really active here. Been sidetracked on a 10 year house renovation. Lol. Anyone still doing anything for the tri z. Putting mine back together and was looking to upgrade the water pump impeller to the billet one. Don’t know if it’s still available. Also anyone doing a clutch basket still? I have an old sprock racing one but I would like another one for my 86. I also have that whole sprock 310 set up. From what I’ve read here and there no many people got it going right. Any opinions? Thanks again in advance.

--
    For the billet impeller you might try Greg at Off Road Innovations. He carries Tecate and Z parts. For the billet clutch basket, Sprock is not making them anymore. You can get a billet basket from Talon, though. Their website only lists it for the YZ 250 but it works on the Tri-Z. They are a European company so you have to order it through Dubya, their US distributor. Some guys have ordered it recently so it should be available.

http://finder.talon-eng.co.uk/produc...clutch-baskets

--
    I spoke with Greg a while back. I don’t think he had anymore. He did hook me up with a nice set of powdered 86 tecate cases though. I’ll check out the link for the basket. Thanks again

--
    Heres some more info on the billet Talon clutch basket.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+clutch+basket
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    Awesome!! Thanks again for the help

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //