//ArrowChat Code

Thread: I'm really lost with my Pops YouTube question...

--

I'm really lost with my Pops YouTube question...

Hi guys:

PC WIN10 latest - not Mobile:

Suddenly, after BOZO touched things he shouldn't touch (DO NOT BUY A TOUCH SCREE FOR ELDERLY PEOPLE!!), he cannot see nor make any comment/comments.

He clicks on things randomly and I have to get him out of the hole he dug! I guess that's proper after I put him thru the ringer as a kid.

I dorked around settings, account, advanced for the past hour, I cannot find it.

Bear in mind, there are NO COMMENTS at all, not just that he cannot reply, they are not there. He has not ever even commented, I was teaching him about avoiding "clickbait".

I signed him out (so it should be default now), and still no comments.

I searched and followed any and all YT's suggestions, no luck.

I googled the issue and found hundreds/thousands of people with the same exact question, 98% of which are not answered.

The very few answers I have found, do not work OR, I cannot find the particular step under account/settings/advanced.

It's making me crazy, okay, I'm already crazy, it is making me want to smash his computer over his head while he sits in the truck I bought him that he dented 2X before I even made the 1st payment...

For some reason I feel better after venting that. I thank you for any help whatsover with the issue.

Yours truly, BOZO#2...
    Last edited by Dirtcrasher; 05-05-2019 at 05:35 PM.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Well Steve, this may not answer your question, but it might give you an idea as to what the problem is.

I have the same operating system as your father, but I don’t think that is the issue. Sometime ago I attempted to get back into my old YouTube channel only to find out that not only had I forgotten the password, but that there was no way to recover it anymore because Microsoft took over YouTube (I think) and now you need a Microsoft password to do anything with YouTube.

Because I had not logged in to my YouTube channel for so many years, the window of opportunity to re-register it with Microsoft had passed. In theory I can still use it, but only if I can remember what the old password was and up till now I can’t.

Anyway, try setting your dad up with a Microsoft password and then try to register him in YouTube with that same password.

As always, you get what you pay for and this was free!
    It sucks to get old

--
    Thank you El, I shall take a looksie....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Yeah you need a gmail account (Google) to log on now. At least thats what I have to use... I have to log on with my Gmail email addy and use the same password for You Tube as I do Gmail. its kinda sucky now!
    All these companies always buying and selling and changing the rules as they go really suck...
    And I second the whole touch screen thing, I bought a convertible laptop with a touch screen because I thought I would like to use it like a tablet or watch Netflix or YouTube on it flipped over and upside down like a tee pee in which case you'd need and touch screen to use a key board...but I never do any of that because....why? lol its too big to use as a tablet.... BUT, the one thing I constantly do ALL the time is, while typing on it, one of my knuckles will accidentally touch the screen and BOOM... everything I typed will dissapear because I opened up a new website or clicked Back or what ever... lol
    I wish there was a way to lock the touch screen or turn it off or disable it somehow.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //