//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My 2003 XR400R

--

My 2003 XR400R

I just picked this up today. Very low hour all stock. I will be the 3rd owner. First owner only used it for a hour or so. My friend (second owner) only road it 2X. This has only about 3-4 hours tops on it. Light riding. Always kept in a garage. It has a couple scuffs on the fenders from storage. On with the pics. We all love pics. Oh BTW. I paid $3000.00 Canadian. With ownership.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	055.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	2.24 MB 
ID:	258472

Name:	060.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	2.46 MB 
ID:	258473

Name:	061.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.88 MB 
ID:	258474

Name:	057.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	258475

Name:	058.jpg 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	258476

Name:	059.jpg 
Size:	2.03 MB 
ID:	258477
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Great machine at a decent price , will last you a lifetime .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    I got to ride one for the first time last fall. I was impressed with it.

--
    Was visiting my brother today. Told him he can have the XL250R to keep at the cottage. We don't have much $$ into the XL. Worth more to us to keep it than sell it. Runs awesome. He can have some fun with it at the cottage during the summer. And when I come up which is usually 2X or more per year. I will haul up the XR. I have on of those bike carriers that hang off the trailer hitch. I have Airlift 1000 kit on my van.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

--
    I've always wanted to try one of those after seeing they really good reviews. I'd imagine its lighter than the 650l? Nice looking bike

--
    650l is a tall heavy ATV i mean dirtbike...why does a dirtbike weight as much as an atv lol

--
    I think the 650l's weight is heavy but it makes for a comfortable ride on the roads. Not much for slow and tight cornering in woods.

--
    Looks super clean (other than the fly). Only thing I've ever seen go wrong with them is a dirty carb, enjoy!
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Looks super clean (other than the fly). Only thing I've ever seen go wrong with them is a dirty carb, enjoy!
    I photo shopped the fly. HEHE. It is super clean. I am really happy with it. I am 6'1". It is a tall bike. I am just a weekend warrior as far as offroad.

As far as the other comments about the 650L. I had a '83 XL600R. It was top heavy. Not a good bike in the tighter stuff for sure.

'83 200X

--

Name:	038.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	909.4 KB 
ID:	259278

Still messing around with my carrier. It sits low in this pic and you can not see the tail lights. I got a CURT adapter to raise it up about 6". Adapter is good for 350LBS so I am good.
    I am going to install trailer lights to the carrier to be safe.

'83 200X

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --

The moderators blocked me from viewing photos but I'm sure it is nice, so congrats.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Canadian View Post

Name:	038.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	909.4 KB 
ID:	259278

Still messing around with my carrier. It sits low in this pic and you can not see the tail lights. I got a CURT adapter to raise it up about 6". Adapter is good for 350LBS so I am good.
    I am going to install trailer lights to the carrier to be safe.
    A couple of my buddies have those. They love them, but I am scared to use one, they seem so flimsy and having had more than one bike shed it’s mooring in my trailer I’m paranoid of giving someone a free hood ornament.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Well. I finally got the bike put in my name. Payed my taxes on it. Got my offroad "green plate" and put insurance on it. Green plate is a off road plate. Not sure what is required in other areas(?). Basically I am legal to run this on off road trails and registered. Insurance was not bad $122.00 per year. This is liability/fire/theft. Riser works great. I added a LED strip strip to the carrier. Plugs into my trailer wiring harness. It has running lights/brake lights and turn signals. People use these on pick up trucks that have a small unit.. It works and looks great.

Hope to go out and do some light riding with it. I have had some minor health issues. Minor but need to get some weight back. Anyone have 15lbs they could give me? . I have some sort of infection. My doctor is still trying to figure it out... Blood work are came back 100%. Whatever this is about the XR400R.

Name:	025.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	2.81 MB 
ID:	259431

Name:	027.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	2.65 MB 
ID:	259432

Name:	026.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	2.21 MB 
ID:	259433

'83 200X

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Canadian View Post
    Hope to go out and do some light riding with it. I have had some minor health issues. Minor but need to get some weight back. Anyone have 15lbs they could give me? . I have some sort of infection. ]

I would think that a couple hours everyday at your local Tim Hortons would pack on the fat..... Or the cholesterol. Watch out for that stuff!

What's that dish you Maple Leafs eat with the fries and the gravy and that industrial cottage cheese all piled together? That's the kind of carb and fat load you need.

Hope your docs get you all sorted out, Rob. Nice bike.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    I would think that a couple hours everyday at your local Tim Hortons would pack on the fat..... Or the cholesterol. Watch out for that stuff!

What's that dish you Maple Leafs eat with the fries and the gravy and that industrial cottage cheese all piled together? That's the kind of carb and fat load you need.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Tim Hortons is $$$. Now they have burgers made out of plants??? WTF. It is getting stupid here with plant based meat. I don't eat out much. I cook my own. I love to BBQ. My cover never get's put back on as I use it so much.

"POUTINE" Fries,gravy,cheese curds. That will clog up something but pack on the weight.

I was a bit nervous about my bloodwork. I am 48 and have not had bloodwork done in many years. Everything was spot on. Hopefully they get to the bottom of what is going on.

I am 6'1" thin build. I want to be around 160lbs. As of right now I am 141lbs. Ya. I know.

I love the bike. It will get good use. I have other stuff going on. Divorce stuff. So that is taking up some of my time. I am sure the stress is not helping much. LIFE.

'83 200X

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //