//ArrowChat Code

Thread: My You Tube video is back up

--

My You Tube video is back up

I have had a couple requests to put this video back up. I did not even know it was taken down but I guess it has been down for a couple years because of the music I had on it. How has everyone been doing? I have not been on for a year or two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir5T...&feature=share
    TPC Trikes Are Awesome

TexFest is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    your other video is good too

TPC 450R

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    That video is for an olds jetfire.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    That video is for an olds jetfire.
    I clicked on it and was correct. Not sure what happened. I have several Jetfire videos also.
    TPC Trikes Are Awesome

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by jensenracing77 View Post
    I clicked on it and was correct. Not sure what happened. I have several Jetfire videos also.
    I tried it again now and it is now a 3 wheeler video, how odd. Anyway, is thatn you in the 3 wheeler video and do you have a jetfire?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    I tried it again now and it is now a 3 wheeler video, how odd. Anyway, is thatn you in the 3 wheeler video and do you have a jetfire?
    That was me back in the day. Late 90's mostly. I "retired" from off road in February 2011 and went back into my first hobby of Oldsmobiles. I own a 4 speed and automatic 1962 Oldsmobile Jetfire. They are really rare cars today. Was the first ever turbocharged vehicle. There are roughly 40 of them with working turbos today in the entire world.
    TPC Trikes Are Awesome

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //