//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Trevor's ATC250R pond skimming at Pastranaland

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV.
    --
    2,129
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    ummm...it sounds to me like you are now contradicting yourself, because you made no mention of your friend killing 2 stators by riding thru the water in your first post,...
    I didn't feel it was necessary to mention the 2nd stator, and the only reason there was a second post on the subject, was because you felt the need to pick apart every part of my first post.

    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    ...because you stated that you guys sealed the cover after the water killed the stator but he never ran thru the water again with it because he was afraid it would kill the stator.
    No, I said we replaced the stator, sealed the cover, but he never "blasted through water" with it again, because he didn't trust it anymore.

    Are we done here now?
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

  2. #32
    barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    minnesota
    --
    5,804
    [QUOTE=Red Rider;1496210]I didn't feel it was necessary to mention the 2nd stator, and


    Quote Originally Posted by Red Rider View Post
    ...the only reason there was a second post on the subject, was because you felt the need to pick apart every part of my first post.
    You are incorrect again, so perhaps you should try posting FACTS regarding things you personally know something about for a change.

    .................................................. ............................


    Quote Originally Posted by Red Rider View Post
    No, I said we replaced the stator, sealed the cover, but he never "blasted through water" with it again, because he didn't trust it anymore.
    ummm...that's basically part of what I stated, so actually your reply should have been "Yes", however, you still completely either miss the point or are avoiding it because you realize you are wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by Red Rider View Post
    Are we done here now?
    If you are done making assumptions about me.
    .

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    7,620
    So........

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image[1].jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	258524
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV.
    --
    2,129
    I can't believe I have to do this barnett, but geez dude, you are Fricken annoying! Consider yourself ignored. You're the first person I've had to ignore on this forum, but I bet I'm not the only one ignoring you. See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya. Peace out sucka.
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

  5. #35
    barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    minnesota
    --
    5,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Rider View Post
    I can't believe I have to do this barnett, but geez dude, you are Fricken annoying! Consider yourself ignored. You're the first person I've had to ignore on this forum, but I bet I'm not the only one ignoring you. See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya. Peace out sucka.
    I'm the one whom is annoying because I reply to your long winded "rebuttals" and seemingly inaccurate and contradictory comments?

    Just in case you are wondering, that is a rhetorical question and is not intended to solicit a reply.


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV.
    --
    2,129
    What? I'm sorry did you say something? Your lips are moving, but I can't hear what you're saying. Serenity now, serenity now, serenity now. This is nice, I should have done this years ago!
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

  7. #37
    barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    minnesota
    --
    5,804
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    "Thank God for Jimmy White"

    ...and The TECATE...The Most Powerful 3 Wheeler In The Universe!

  8. #38
    barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    minnesota
    --
    5,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Rider View Post
    Consider yourself ignored. You're the first person I've had to ignore on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Rider View Post
    What? I'm sorry did you say something? Your lips are moving, but I can't hear what you're saying. Serenity now, serenity now, serenity now. This is nice, I should have done this years ago!
    Congratulations, I and everyone else can now see that you are definitely ignoring me just like you said you would. Keep up the good work!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //