//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sudden increase in new members

--

Sudden increase in new members

Has anyone else noticed an increase of new members latley? Not complaining by any means, just an observation..
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked "The Ugly"

110 Nickolson Bored and Stroked "Waterloo"
    flat track build.

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Hadn’t noticed but that’s good.

Got a lot of quiet readers around here.
    Amateur Resurrectionist

--
    Damian must be setting up new accounts.
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

--
    kids are finding old things and need help.
    1992 TRX250X
    2005 KFX700
    2001 Blaster w/tri moto 200 motor
    2015 Rancher 420 dct eps irs

Coal Country Rider

--
    Well maybe the old geezers here can learn them young ‘uns something and breathe a little life into this site at the same time.

.......maybe.
    Amateur Resurrectionist

--
    I notice on FB groups that there is such a overwhelming amount of folks on there that have no idea what they are talking about, trying to give advise to other's. The ones that do know what they are talking about hardly give any advise. It's more like a show and tell.

flat track build.

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by DAM shop View Post
    I notice on FB groups that there is such a overwhelming amount of folks on there that have no idea what they are talking about, trying to give advise to other's. The ones that do know what they are talking about hardly give any advise. It's more like a show and tell.
    That's an interesting observation. As far as 3 wheeler facebook groups go, I was only familiar with "The TECATE Facebook Page" and noticed the exact same thing as well as other significant issues with it, which is unfortunate because it is very active and has many people posting, and as far as I can tell, it is the biggest and most active site for TECATE's, of which there are very few.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    That's an interesting observation. As far as 3 wheeler facebook groups go, I was only familiar with "The TECATE Facebook Page" and noticed the exact same thing as well as other significant issues with it, which is unfortunate because it is very active and has many people posting, and as far as I can tell, it is the biggest and most active site for TECATE's, of which there are very few.
    Yes it's the same with Honda Hoarders Barns. Very active, hard to keep up.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

flat track build.

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Honda Hoarders is all about showing off your crapped out $100 Big Red or your over priced 3rd generation 250r. I've rarely seen any good information on there. We all know if we have a question we come to the smart people here in 3WW!
    • 1985 Honda 250SX
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1986 Honda 250R

I Love The 350x. Its So Bad

My Feedback Link!

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondatcs View Post
    Honda Hoarders is all about showing off your crapped out $100 Big Red or your over priced 3rd generation 250r.

ouch!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    Barns, what happened to you and the Tecate page? I really thought you had finally found your calling and would settle in real nice like. Then you were gone like a fart in the wind.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Barns, what happened to you and the Tecate page? I really thought you had finally found your calling and would settle in real nice like. Then you were gone like a fart in the wind.
    All he was is Farts in the wind..........Farts in the wind ...........everything is Farts in the wind...........his fwy`s are jammed all feckin day............Farts in the wind ..........if he don`t "like" what you say about his half arse Tecates ...........or facked up Police bikes that he wants to sell you for a few hunskies profit ...........he`s a CALVMX superstar ..........farts....in da wind..........he`ll be gone for a few days cause thats how bad the traffic is ...........he should move to Temca-leca-hi .......Meca-Hiknee-ho !...........alright boys and girls thats Pee-Wees word of the day ............TEMCA-LECA-HI .........MECA-HIKNEE-HO .......

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    .alright boys and girls thats Pee-Wees word of the day ............TEMCA-LECA-HI .........MECA-HIKNEE-HO .......
    Arrrr!!! I know you are but what am I? LOL!!!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16150845f41c3292c0e9483170a95318.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	258513
    Amateur Resurrectionist

--
    There he be.....I was starting to have the Glamy withdrawals. Like really.
    R.I.P. John Swinehart
    TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
    Epic Mikfest 17
    85 350x
    82 185s fully suspended
    87 big red
    85 atc 70

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DAM shop View Post
    I noticed the exact same thing in a couple groups. Very discouraging to even take part of the group when the advice given is so far off, if you tried to correct the person they'd probably want to argue about it. Besides that, seems like you can't really search fb messages on google, so it's an endless stream of the same questions unlike the forums were we can reference someone else with the same issue and such.

I suspect the site is a little more popular because of spring, big time for buying projects it seems. It's nice to have something new to respond to once in a while lol.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //