//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hola kawasaki 3 wheeling amigos

--

Hola kawasaki 3 wheeling amigos

Hello my friends my name is Juan and I come from Meixico City. I have many bikes an cycles but never the three wheeler before.I have now 2 new kawasaki tecate versions to fix up to repair and look vry forward to very much kawasaki learning from these forum. One wheeler is 200 tecate and the other 250cc tecate 200cc version is no running but should soon. 250cc tecate is muy fast when running but seems motor spark cuts out after wash. mybe is something to wet from water wash? Spark wire has stong spark, ouch i know! strator cover could leak and short but I dont know. First pic is 200 cc tecate before 250cc tecate. My english writing is not so good butbetter then before
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	258552   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	258553  

--
    Welcome to the site Juan! Cool pictures!
    • 1985 Honda 250SX
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1986 Honda 250R

“I Love The 350x. It’s So Bad”

My Feedback Link!

--
    Not being mean at all or anything, but the machine on the left is a KLT. The Tecate was only the race model 250cc that has a 2 stroke engine. Kind of like the Honda big red was only the 200E/ES and later 250ES, but a lot of people like to call any Honda machine that's red a Big Red.

Below is an image of a random Tecate I found just for a reference.

Anyway, that second machine is pretty neat looking, it's like a pit bike but with 3 wheels. Looks like it would be fund to ride around on. Can you ride on the road in your area? Reminds me a bit of a road bike too. Good luck with any projects you're on, looks like you've done well though.

--
    Qué onda Juan!

Bienvenidos al mundo de las tri-motos.

Come dice el ps2fixer, no son Tecates, estos son KTL’s de cuatro tiempos. Qué plan con el mueble que falta ruedas, vas a reconstruirla?
    It sucks to get old

--
    Hey you can't be talking about me in other languages lol. I have google translate though. Man I guess Gabriel is right, it did translate pretty poorly but I get it I think =).

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    Hey you can't be talking about me in other languages lol. I have google translate though. Man I guess Gabriel is right, it did translate pretty poorly but I get it I think =).
    Just told him that your comment about those not being Tecates, the most powerful thr... bla, bla, bla was correct.

Anyway, if he really wants a Tecate he can just go to the OXXO at the end of the block.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TECATE.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	258558
    It sucks to get old

--
    Haha, I saw those when I was looking for a tecate photo. Also yea what I picked up from google translate was pretty much that :P. Just giving ya a hard time.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Hello Juan, congratulations on your intelligent choice of KAWASAKI, makers of The TECATE...The Most Powerful 3 Wheeler In The Universe, as your brand of preference.

Now you can experience the fun of smoking everyone with your TECATE that has an atc250r or tri z, but you will also need to be patient when riding with others that have those brands as you will always get to your destination long before they will, as long as your magnets don't fly off your stator or you don't ride it through a 2 foot deep river over and over without a stator cover gasket etc.

--
    Spark cutting out? Check and make sure you don't have rust under the ignition coil. They need a battery for the spark to work correctly. The KLT200 and 250 both have a wet stator. It's covered in oil and should be. Make sure you have clean connections at each plug. Make sure the kill switch isn't dirty and vibrating or something silly.
    I just wanna go fast. If your not first, your last!!
    Reproducing the Tecate CDI. Contact me if you need one. I'm most accessible on FaceBook. You can find me on the 1984-1987 Kawasaki Tecate KXT250 Group.

--
    Thank yous my fiends. My tecate is not running very w ell yet but will soon Im sure. The OXXO does have the tecate too...muy bien! Soon I will dune to Glamis before the wall.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //