//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Pretty cool promo video for my class. ATC sighting

ATCKevin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Pretty cool promo video for my class. ATC sighting

https://youtu.be/w0ADqsU7Sn0

Two of my seniors interviewed for this video for promoting the program I teach. Very cool! Let me know what you guys think

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

--
    Video looks like it was put together well. Looks like the "above and beyond" style of classes I took for the last two years of high school. Effectively college level education with a lot of hands on. In high school I built a chainsaw powered go cart, never finished it 100%, but got to drive it around with my arm behind me controlling the throttle. Standing on the back I could do wheelies and spin in circles (1 wheel drive). It used a jack shaft style gear reduction and I welded a chain sprocket to the clutch sprocket.

I saw the ATC in the background and was thinking it was like a 200 or something, then found out it was an atc70 lol. I knew the exhaust location was a bit strange, couldn't think what model went straight out the back besides the 110, but the 110 aftermarket ones normally go on the side of the frame.

--
    Cool video Kevin. Glad to see some classes out there offering some real life experiences and lessons for our young folks. I think that with the ever rising cost of college that usually don't offer the blue collar worker many options but dept we are going to see more and more young people wanting to get into programs like this.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    Video looks like it was put together well. Looks like the "above and beyond" style of classes I took for the last two years of high school. Effectively college level education with a lot of hands on. In high school I built a chainsaw powered go cart, never finished it 100%, but got to drive it around with my arm behind me controlling the throttle. Standing on the back I could do wheelies and spin in circles (1 wheel drive). It used a jack shaft style gear reduction and I welded a chain sprocket to the clutch sprocket.

I saw the ATC in the background and was thinking it was like a 200 or something, then found out it was an atc70 lol. I knew the exhaust location was a bit strange, couldn't think what model went straight out the back besides the 110, but the 110 aftermarket ones normally go on the side of the frame.
    Thanks! I love my job. I took this class in high school and ended up teaching it 8 years later.

There’s actually 2 trikes in the video lol. My 86 200s and one of my 70s. Most kids couldn’t care less about three wheelers but I get a few interested in them every year.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DAM shop View Post
    Cool video Kevin. Glad to see some classes out there offering some real life experiences and lessons for our young folks. I think that with the ever rising cost of college that usually don't offer the blue collar worker many options but dept we are going to see more and more young people wanting to get into programs like this.

I agree! I used to be a firm believer in college education but not so much anymore. Unless it’s training or a trade school. Skilled trades are in need of workers.

--
    Awesome video! That sounds like an awesome place to go! Keep up the great work!
    • 1985 Honda 250SX
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1986 Honda 250R

“I Love The 350x. It’s So Bad”

My Feedback Link!

--
    Ahh, so my guess was right I was thinking 200 series, likely the S model xD. Never had one, but had a trashed 185.

I assume you guys figured the no spark issue with the atc70? The "wire harness" on them is such a joke, that single wire that goes 3 places lol. I make them and have them on ebay for like $15 or $20.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    Ahh, so my guess was right I was thinking 200 series, likely the S model xD. Never had one, but had a trashed 185.

I assume you guys figured the no spark issue with the atc70? The "wire harness" on them is such a joke, that single wire that goes 3 places lol. I make them and have them on ebay for like $15 or $20.
    Haha yeah we figured it out. Those two boys learned how points ignition work that day!

--
    Probably what was wrong with the one I had lol. Paid $20 for it at a yard sale, and messed around with it for like 30 mins and was out of my element a bit. Ended up getting $140 the next day from a Craigslist buyer and they were happy as could be to get it. They said they were going to throw a pit bike engine on it. Sounds like they will have a blast and they looked like 18 or so. I made a quick $120 so I didn't care, even though now I kind of wish I kept it, wasn't pretty but would be a neat machine to have around for camp ground runs and such. It had no recoil and such, so push start only lol.

--
    ps2fixer, you always regret selling some machines after the fact lol. My 85 200x haunts me at night because I sold it when I was hard up for money when I was in college. STUPID

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //