//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hey El!

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

Hey El!

You gonna retire now?

https://www.ghpage.com/farmer-finds-...escobar/30700/

While digging the irrigation trench for the plantation, Jose discovered something big beneath his feet. After further excavation, Jose discovered several large blue containers with something incredible inside.

Money, not just a few hundred dollars, not even a million dollars, heck not even 100 million dollars. This 65-year-old farmer with nothing but the shirt on his back had managed to find one of Pablo Escobar’s money pit’s containing a whopping $600,000,000. Yup, that’s right, six hundred million dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    There’s two things that exclude me from being the farmer in this story....

The first is that Columbia doesn’t give farming permits to Mexicans or Canadians

The second is that there’s NO FREACKIN WAY I’d have turned it over to the authorities!

Now you may think that’s because I’m greedy, or dishonest, but to the contrary I always pick pennies up off the sidewalk, but every time I turn them in at the police station and tell them where I found them they just laugh at me so screw them, from now on I keep all the money I find!
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post

The first is that Columbia doesn’t give farming permits to Mexicans or Canadians

The second is that there’s NO FREACKIN WAY I’d have turned it over to the authorities!

Now you may think that’s because I’m greedy, or dishonest, but to the contrary I always pick pennies up off the sidewalk, but every time I turn them in at the police station and tell them where I found them they just laugh at me so screw them, from now on I keep all the money I find!
    Hahahaha, I'm with ya Nico
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post

Damn it!!!!
    I was hoping I could pack my bags and head down your way so we could get together and do an Aerosmithesque World Tour:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DVxtmqdWkAAP-b2.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	258600

Name:	20171017_112515-768x776.jpg 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	258601

Name:	20171017_112445-768x754.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	258602

Hookers and Blow FTW!!!!!

For those younguns who don't know.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_Twins
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 05-26-2019 at 10:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Damn it!!!!
    I was hoping I could pack my bags and head down your way so we could get together and do an Aerosmithesque World Tour:

Name:	DVxtmqdWkAAP-b2.jpg 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	258600

Name:	20171017_112515-768x776.jpg 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	258601

Name:	20171017_112445-768x754.jpg 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	258602

Hookers and Blow FTW!!!!!

For those younguns who don't know.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_Twins
    I hadn’t thought of that, but for sure I would’ve hired Van Halen to play at my birthday party!

Name:	7AA0F7BD-23BA-42A7-A56C-53F127C067A0.jpeg 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	258603
    It sucks to get old

--
    They're claiming it was $600 M they found, but farmers are very smart people. I'm betting it was $650 M that was burried
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    They're claiming it was $600 M they found, but farmers are very smart people. I'm betting it was $650 M that was burried
    You think like my daughter LOL! That’s exactly what she said to me when I told her about the story. I hope he did!
    It sucks to get old

--
    What no finders fee? Bet it's setting in a security vault just a little "light".

"HJ" Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oldfogey.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.2 KB 
ID:	258653

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //