//ArrowChat Code

Thread: eeeeh...eeerrrh with every revolution of the wheels...250 es

--

eeeeh...eeerrrh with every revolution of the wheels...250 es

i drove this bike in the forest for the first time in 15 yrs of sitting. It started out quiet but after 20km of riding im getting this sound like a bad bearing with every revolution of the wheels...from both rear wheels. Sounds like its coming from right behind the rim. ive checked the centre nut and wheel nuts..they are tight. I have the wheel with the brake, that has a slight wobble. I didnt think there was bearings directly behind the wheel. Is there outer bearings directly behind the rear wheels? If so thats probably my issue due to rust...guy i bought the bike from stated to me that the rear end was brand new ...$775 to fix ....but like i say...it sat for like 15 yrs prior to me getting her going. only complete swaps on youtube

--
    it looks like my hubs are worn. So bad that they are rubbing on the inside of the bearing housing. There is a cone shaped spacer behind the hub and when i remove the spacer and push the hub on further, the hub seems nice and tight. What to do...what to do. Its no wonder these rearends get full of water...i dont even see where the seal seals tight on the axle?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //