//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Upstate ny riders.

--

Upstate ny riders.

Anyone on here ride in upstate ny? [Not talking about nyc never been there]

And Furthurmore anyone have any cool wheelie pics they would like to post? Always love a good wheelie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sketch-1559172880315.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	258682

--
    I went for an awesome 3 wheeler ride this spring in a town called Scriba, NY. It is near Oswego. They have ridiculous amounts of snow there, and when it melts the trails are very wet and fun! I did lots of wheelies, but no pictures of such action.

mmiguy2103 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I am near Rochester. East of Rochester

"Advice is Free, The Right Answer will cost you"

--
    Don't really have pics of wheelies, but a couple years ago I was doing mud wheelies in water over the rear rack on my atc250es. 25in outlaws had so much grip that the guy trying to find a spot to get me stuck wouldn't stop bugging me till I sold him the tires for his atc250es lol.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by mmiguy2103 View Post
    I am near Rochester. East of Rochester
    Thats awsome im southeast of rochester down by penn yan originally from bloomfield though

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    Don't really have pics of wheelies, but a couple years ago I was doing mud wheelies in water over the rear rack on my atc250es. 25in outlaws had so much grip that the guy trying to find a spot to get me stuck wouldn't stop bugging me till I sold him the tires for his atc250es lol.
    Lol i hear that good tires are hard to find.i just though seeing pics of other people having fun would take the blues im having because of all this rain lately away ;]

--
    Yea the new style of the tires aren't even sold in 25in or smaller rims, everything is like 14in rims and 26in+. I have a set of 28in outlaws too from when they first released and they mount on 12in rims. Those tires are currently sitting on a 250 blaster frame with a 500cc twin road bike engine, like a 73 Yamaha TX500. Not exactly action shots or anything, but probably fairly interest to see how it was built. My dad did the work, when I get time I'll be making a harness for it and have to mod the exhaust to fit on the quad.

Haven't really done anything crazy with a 3 wheeler build yet, maybe some day I'll try to get a spare 250sx frame and see if I can make a TRX350D engine fit in it which is basically a 250es bottom end and a 350x top end. Stock machine is a heavy tank of a quad and it scoots fairly well for the weight/size. The quad has no good plastic left on it, so pretty ugly and the frame is bent so it wants to always ride on 3 wheels anyway lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0281.jpg   DSCN0280.jpg   DSCN0284.jpg  

--
    Yea the new style of the tires aren't even sold in 25in or smaller rims, everything is like 14in rims and 26in+. I have a set of 28in outlaws too from when they first released and they mount on 12in rims. Those tires are currently sitting on a 250 blaster frame with a 500cc twin road bike engine, like a 73 Yamaha TX500. Not exactly action shots or anything, but probably fairly interest to see how it was built. My dad did the work, when I get time I'll be making a harness for it and have to mod the exhaust to fit on the quad.

Haven't really done anything crazy with a 3 wheeler build yet, maybe some day I'll try to get a spare 250sx frame and see if I can make a TRX350D engine fit in it which is basically a 250es bottom end and a 350x top end. Stock machine is a heavy tank of a quad and it scoots fairly well for the weight/size. The quad has no good plastic left on it, so pretty ugly and the frame is bent so it wants to always ride on 3 wheels anyway lol.
    Thats the spirit i got a whole property full of stuff sitting around just waiting for somthing to be done with them lol
    Figured i would throw it out there always looking for parts i got 2 atc200 sitting waiting for parts too lol

--
    Well if the parts are electrical related, that's kind of my thing lol. I have some 200ES parts hanging around, some interchanges to the atc200 but probably not a whole lot.

Yea I have tons of projects, wire projects, business projects, and personal machines I want to build. I also have 3 kawi big horn 350cc 2 stroke road bikes that had a rotary valve, for the era they were high output engines, and a lower rpm 2 stroke with tons of torque. If I run across a 250r/350x/200x roller frame I'll probably throw the engine in that, if not I have an 87 350 warrior frame and a 87 250x frame.

--
    Well if the parts are electrical related, that's kind of my thing lol. I have some 200ES parts hanging around, some interchanges to the atc200 but probably not a whole lot.

Yea I have tons of projects, wire projects, business projects, and personal machines I want to build. I also have 3 kawi big horn 350cc 2 stroke road bikes that had a rotary valve, for the era they were high output engines, and a lower rpm 2 stroke with tons of torque. If I run across a 250r/350x/200x roller frame I'll probably throw the engine in that, if not I have an 87 350 warrior frame and a 87 250x frame.
    I appreciate it found a big red i missed out on last week for 700$ then found same big red on cl for 1300$ the the other day :[ ill find the parts eventually

--
    I’m in Kirkville NY, just east of Syracuse. I have been riding up on the Tug Hill area a few times the last few years. I’ve ridden with Mik6 in Scriba (Oswego area) as well but it’s been years since... I was visiting my Inlaws which aren’t too far from him just this week thinking I’ve got to get back up that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1984 Yamaha YT 60 Tri Zinger(current project)
    1983 Yamaha YTM 200 (rear suspension kit)..... long term project
    2004 BMW R1150R
    1972 Honda CT 70
    2007 Lifan 110

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by thefox View Post
    I’m in Kirkville NY, just east of Syracuse. I have been riding up on the Tug Hill area a few times the last few years. I’ve ridden with Mik6 in Scriba (Oswego area) as well but it’s been years since... I was visiting my Inlaws which aren’t too far from him just this week thinking I’ve got to get back up that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ahh, I'm probably 25 mins from you in Pompey.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    I'm from Kirkville also got a 200x just got it going again after a couple years.

--
    Hastings, NY here. Usually take my creations to the mud parks around upstate.
    '85 200X - Basket case, bought as a pair for $300. Winter project?
    '85 250SX Survivor - Only changed rear tires and air filter.
    '85 250SX Mudder - 27" Tires, Snorkel, Disc Brakes, 200X Front
    '86 250ES - Old workhorse. Bought running and driving for $125

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //