//ArrowChat Code

Thread: For the gamers in the group.

California, USA about 50 miles north of sacremento
    --

Thumbs up For the gamers in the group.

Hey all just wanted to share a place for us old gamers to search for old gaming friends they lost. I guess young gamers might enjoy too ��. Anyhow my son created a place for gamers to go and maybe find old lost gamer friends by their tags, handles, clans etc. The site is still in its infancy but seeing as we are all gamers at some level it might be helpful to some.

In case your wondering I used to run the TFC clan (LRS). Little Ray's of Sunshine and I was Medic and name was (LRS)King*Vandal. We were pretty large back in the day but as time passed... We were pretty good friends with the best clan back then called [CMF] if any of you old timers remember them lol. Anyway if you would like to drop by and post your gaming info (don't post your personal stuff please lol) feel free.

Btw anyone still playing PC, TFC?

Here is the site if your interested.

Http://lostgamer.world

--
    This is a pretty cool idea! I haven't played online in years, mostly Battlefield 2 and Halo 2 and 3 on xbox. My gamertag was Loser47. LOL
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

California, USA about 50 miles north of sacremento
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post
    This is a pretty cool idea! I haven't played online in years, mostly Battlefield 2 and Halo 2 and 3 on xbox. My gamertag was Loser47. LOL
    Well sir jump on and add your info

--
    It’s always going down in NUKE TOWN!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //