//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: got a new truck last week(53 ford)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    olean n.y
    --
    475

    got a new truck last week(53 ford)

    i recently purchased a 53 ford pickup, its all chevy underneath has 283sbc w/700r4 very fun to cruise. lets see your old truck picks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f100 017.JPG   f100 016.JPG  

  2. #2
    barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    minnesota
    --
    5,916
    Quote Originally Posted by thornton View Post
    i recently purchased a 53 ford pickup...
    xlnt.


    Quote Originally Posted by thornton View Post
    ...its all chevy underneath...
    That's unfortunate.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ohio
    --
    1,468
    Lol body looks good. You need to scrap the drive train
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    --
    1,233
    Chevy cruck.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	62482d1495081971-yamaha-ht-1-1971-img_20170517_180535.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	565.7 KB 
ID:	258909

  5. #5
    Scootertrash's Avatar
    Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community Lord of the trike
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MN
    --
    3,970
    Well, I don't own an old truck at the present time.

    However, back in my younger years I used to impress the ladies with my charcoal drawings of vintage Ford F-150s...........













    I was a pick up artist



    Last edited by Scootertrash; 06-16-2019 at 09:07 PM.
    Who is Q?

    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

    Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.


    If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    7,693
    Not mine, but I did get the last look at it before my cuz sold a couple years back. I'm the geeky 16 year old that painted it a zillion years ago at minute 1:49. Made him promise he offer it to me first, but I didn't have the room, or the time it deserved when he was ready to sell.



    I did end up with a black Chevy eventually, and mine has much needed a/c
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    --
    1,379
    Nice truck you found Thornton! They offer plenty of aftermarket parts to make it all Ford drive train if the 283 is not enough for you.

  8. #8
    barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    minnesota
    --
    5,916
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    Nice truck you found Thornton! They offer plenty of aftermarket parts to make it all Ford drive train if the 283 is not enough for you.
    .................

  9. #9
    barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    minnesota
    --
    5,916
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Not mine, but I did get the last look at it before my cuz sold a couple years back. I'm the geeky 16 year old that painted it a zillion years ago at minute 1:49. Made him promise he offer it to me first, but I didn't have the room, or the time it deserved when he was ready to sell.



    I did end up with a black Chevy eventually, and mine has much needed a/c
    Nice pants, fortunately there are no photos of me with my corduroy bell bottoms and fringed suede leather boots and jacket...but there is one of me with my turtle neck sweater that I will have to burn now that I think about it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    san dank
    --
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by barnett468 View Post
    Nice pants, fortunately there are no photos of me with my corduroy bell bottoms and fringed suede leather boots and jacket...but there is one of me with my turtle neck sweater that I will have to burn now that I think about it.
    Dats too bad.............got any pics of your sexy Madre ? or Nico Suave`s Canadian Booshwaa Madre ...........where you from ............you sexy thang !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00V0V_VAJ64O11n6_600x450.jpg  

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Oregon
    --
    533
    Nice ride.
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"
    81 DG 250r : Sold

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    olean n.y
    --
    475
    i redid the bed last weekend and new custom exhaust and rear shocks. it rides and sounds a lot better than when i first drove it!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bed 001.JPG   bed 005.jpg   bed 006.JPG   kx 005.JPG   kx 007.jpg   kx 008.jpg  


  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    My underwater lair
    --
    3,950
    I like everything in that whole driveway

    F100 bed looks fantastic! Nice work

    Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada
    --
    2,522
    Very nice work, that wood pops out for sure! I agree with iron, nice stable :-). Here's my 52 Ford. Yep you read correctly, Ford Canada assembled 2135 of these based on Willys stampings for the Canadian Military in 52.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018 33.jpg  
    Last edited by coolpool; 07-13-2019 at 10:38 AM.
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Resto Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1984 Big Red 200es w/85 250 front end
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

    1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain


    Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

  15. #15
    barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    minnesota
    --
    5,916
    Quote Originally Posted by thornton View Post
    i redid the bed last weekend and new custom exhaust and rear shocks. it rides and sounds a lot better than when i first drove it!!
    That's nice to hear, so now when are you going to put the right engine in it?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //