//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New member suspended 200s

--
    Does y`alll know RJ and Jay Paul ?............ooooowww dat Liz sure is fine .........i bet she like Fullsizechevy..............i "like" all the new members here !..........yay !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1378563939_swamp-people-zoom.jpg   Liz.jpg  
    Last edited by glamy; 06-24-2019 at 09:48 PM. Reason: 200s is suspended ?.......i guess mine is an unsuspended 200s pended

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    No but i know troy i crawfish near his store in pierre part i get my bait there CHOOT EM

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Does anyone think if i machined some brass bushings for the swingarm that would work pretty good or would i have to go with bearings? Maybe some type of harder plastic like nylatron? I have brass laying around. We use brass as bushings for slow speed gear shafts in valves and what not seems to last awhile.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullsizechevy9 View Post
    Does anyone think if i machined some brass bushings for the swingarm that would work pretty good or would i have to go with bearings? Maybe some type of harder plastic like nylatron? I have brass laying around. We use brass as bushings for slow speed gear shafts in valves and what not seems to last awhile.
    Alot of us use Delrin swingarm bushings.

A couple of people here offer them for sale. I bought one set and machined my own second set on my 86R

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Post number 4 from shortline is the best or spend the coin for a bolt on aftermarket kit or just get a 250r/350x. Machine shop or no, theres No sense in chopping up a perfectly good hard tail frame when you have so many other options.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    What material did you use for bushings?

--
    Thats definately in the works when i find the right 250 or 350 within a few hours from me for now i really want to have suspension on this bike its going to be a rider and its my first 3 wheeler i would like to keep it and be able to ride it without beating my back up to bad. Not to mention i just enjoy working on stuff will give me a project until i find the next project and i will have a trike to ride while working on the 250 or 350 project. If i find a good aftermarket kit that would be nice so i can use it as a pattern to get dimensions from so i can build a few kits for anybody interested.

--
    I have a friend with a good 200x shock may see if i can make that work he is giving it to me

--
    Also i have a 200e i think it is for a parts motor would i be able to use the bottom end so i could have electric start if i could figure out a place for battery and how to wire it? Really dont like the hi/lo handle but i will deal with it for electric start.

--
    Or perhaps just use the e frame and have a little longer wheelbase i plan on useing wider hubs amd wider offset rims with a +2 swingarm im.thinking the longer wheelbase would be nice

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullsizechevy9 View Post
    Thats definately in the works when i find the right 250 or 350 within a few hours from me for now i really want to have suspension on this bike its going to be a rider and its my first 3 wheeler i would like to keep it and be able to ride it without beating my back up to bad. Not to mention i just enjoy working on stuff will give me a project until i find the next project and i will have a trike to ride while working on the 250 or 350 project. If i find a good aftermarket kit that would be nice so i can use it as a pattern to get dimensions from so i can build a few kits for anybody interested.
    If it`s your first 3 wheeler get the 250r or 350x...........that way you don`t drop the sport...........cause your modification sucks............get in the game and then feck up a good 3 wheeler ........ you`ll thank me later

--
    I will def be on the lookout for the right deal dont want to pay 2000 for one or have to drive out of state to get one. I want a fixer upper somthing i will.be proud of when im done with it. Im hooked i dont think there is any getting out of it for me i enjoy being the oddball i rarely see any around here anymore. Im a pretty damn good machinist and pretty decent at fab work i think i could produce a quality product that performs pretty good might be a little trial and error but thats all part of the game. I look forward to starting a build for everybody to follow this really is a great site i just have to figure out how to post pics

--
    Im going to put one of those racing number plates on the front my number is 69

--
    3 wheelers are higher than giraffe..... around here they have a 85 125 listed for 2500$ and a big red for 3800$ im just waiting on the right deal for a 250 or 350 thats y im going to go ahead amd start this build and save some more coin in the meantime could take a year or more before the right deal comes along.

--
    This ain't real

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //