//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Xr200 bottom end on 200s

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Xr200 bottom end on 200s

Is it possible and would there be any real gains from having a 6th gear especially on a modded motor?

--
    Be a pain to start. Have to make a hinged fender or something.

Another gear might be cool.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    The xr 6 speed trannys don’t hold up to the heavy stress of the Atc drive train .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Never thought about the gears being weaker.
    Two tires at over twice the width each; quadruple the (theoretical) traction.....makes a lot of sense.

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Well scratch that idea would be nice to have a 6th gear i always find myself trying to shift just 1 more time

--
    Hook me up with your supplier lol i could easily.go buy a 200x roller but then ill be looking for alot of.extra stuff plus that takes the fun out of a build. I will be starting to build the swingarm soon im.just going to tear it down and start measuring and mock.it up tack everything make sure all is well before i seal weld everything then i plan on getting a 200x front end and machine a new stem extend the neck make a sleeve whatever i need to do to make it work may just cut the neck off and re weld it give it a little.more.angle. About the 200e i have one that i am thinking about seeing if the bottom.end will.fit in the s frame idk if the starter will clear or.not would.be nice to have electric.and pull start.

--
    An E motor in an S frame requires some cutting and welding.
    The starter won’t clear and you may have issues with the sub-transmission clearing as well.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullsizechevy9 View Post
    Hook me up with your supplier lol i could easily.go buy a 200x roller but then ill be looking for alot of.extra stuff plus that takes the fun out of a build. I will be starting to build the swingarm soon im.just going to tear it down and start measuring and mock.it up tack everything make sure all is well before i seal weld everything then i plan on getting a 200x front end and machine a new stem extend the neck make a sleeve whatever i need to do to make it work may just cut the neck off and re weld it give it a little.more.angle. About the 200e i have one that i am thinking about seeing if the bottom.end will.fit in the s frame idk if the starter will clear or.not would.be nice to have electric.and pull start.
    If you have many more periods yer gonna bleed to death..........
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    .lol.hard.to...typ.e....on.this......phone......

--
    Do you like duck meat glamy? I assume so lol

--
    Hack it up all you want i cant have anymore kids the wife has cancer

--
    Finally found a hobby that helps take the stress away i love trikes i have been missing out my whole life should have got into this a long time ago all i can think about is what i want to do to it and looking for the next project before im even done with the first i can already see how addictive they can be and its great to have a place like this you can come and learn so much thanks to everybody who has helped so far
    Last edited by Fullsizechevy9; 06-27-2019 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Forgot ending

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I'm
    .lol.hard.to...typ.e....on.this......phone......
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    Do you like duck meat glamy? I assume so lol
    Glamy prefers rooster.............

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //