//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 200e bottom end 200s top end

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Still would need to find a head i think i could get some.good valves and do a 3 angle job on them myself and lap them in with better springs and seals and poasibly have it resurfaced if it needs it also buy hardfaced rockers and would need a good port job

--
    As far as rebuilding the bottom end of an E motor, there are TWO different E motors. The difference as I have come to understand, is in the right hand side spacer plate. There's a single piece and a two piece. I only have experience with the single piece.

If you have the single piece, I have every bearing and seal number listed in one of 'Fixer's threads.

Here's a list of all the bearing, seals and Orings and their corresponding locations & dimensions.
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t-Measurements

If you know what you're looking at, post #45 shows the right hand side. As far any difference between the two different E motors, I cannot say. They may take the exact same parts. Again, I do not know.
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ghlight=goblin
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I know i have an 82 model maybe i can figure out the difference with that thanks for the list that will really help and save alot of time not to mention i can get everything first instead of tearing it down and having to find everything after for some reason i thought you put the e motor in an x or s frame i dont know why i thought that i knew i remembered you doing an e bottom end

--
    I'm not sure, but I think the 1 vs 2 part setup is interchangeable between the two 200E years. They were made 82-83, then in 84 it became a 200ES and is shaft drive. All my experience with those engines are the 200ES model lol.

--
    I didnt get a chance to tear into it today witb work but with gabriels list if i figure out which one i have i may just order everything that way i can doit all without leaving it tore down and possibly forgetting somthing it will go back together easier if i dont forget how i took it apart although i can figure it out i need to get a repair manual anyway

--

--
    I downloaded a service manual but isnt there a more specified repair manual

--
    Not sure if the other brands have more instructions. The service manuals are made by honda and generally has enough info to perform the job, just might have to read though a few sections to complete the whole job.

--
    10 4 ill start reading through it

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Pretty sure you can say dick or cock on here

We'll found out in a minute

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Does bailey's and coffee damage a keyboard?
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //