//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Blaster swingarm on 200s

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Blaster swingarm on 200s

Does anybody think this would be a good swingarm to modify onto a 200s? I can get used blaster swingarms cheaper than the cost of materials to build one from scratch i can get swingarms for around 40$. Unless there is a different swingarm that is better suited to be modified for that application that i can get used off ebay.

--
    From a fabrication standpoint, I'd rather put a 200S on a blaster.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

Fullsizechevy9 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Nevermind that a banshee swingarm looks like it would be better to modify than a blaster and maybe use a banshee shock also since theres already a mounting point for it on the swingarm im trying to put rear suspension on my s

--
    Some of them look like the same 4 bolt setup in the rear where the axle carrier bolts up has the 2 top holes and the 2 pivot slots in the bottom i could make mounts to mount up the swinger mock it up make sure its straight and inline before i seal weld it and the end i could cut off and weld the 200s setup on it to mount the axle

--
    ................Do post pics.
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    I will im trying to get everything i need together before i start the build i dont want to have a 1 year build. I want to have it all so when i start anybody following wont have to wait months for an update. Now that im looking a little harder the blaster looks to be already offset for chain clearance kinda like the 185s swingarms i see in the kits doesnt look to be much modification needed.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //